• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Fidget, fidget, fidget...

Lyrah

Mummy to my beautiful H<3
Reaction score
Is anyone else struggling with getting comfortable?

I feel so frustrated at the moment because if it's not my back then it's my legs... my lower back is aching and pulling and my legs feel all tense and restless and I feel as though I just want to kick them around in the air to stop it. I feel a bit silly in saying this but I really am finding it hard not to cry at the moment where I just can't get comfortable and everything is aching. :cry:

Any tips?

That's how I feel some nights when trying to sleep, though it's been better the last couple nights. I don't have anything to suggest as I couldn't find anything/any position that made me feel better. Hope it passes soon for you or that someone else has some advice. :hugs:

yep ive got cramp in my legs and its driving me mad, i find relaxing in a warm bath helps

Thanks girlies.

Yeah I think I'll try a nice bath after dinner, maybe that'll help (hope so anyway!)

xxx

Yep exactly the same.. it's everything growing honey!! :) just take it easy.. and try and relax as much as possible!! :D xx

im 17weeks and i can never get comfy either. its really annoying. when i were 12 weeks i cudnt sleep due to itchy feet x

Thanks for the replies <3

Glad I'm not the only one hehe... it can be so frustrating!

Itchy feet must be awful!! Poor you :(

xxx

i have had restless legs at night and hav found that rolling up a pillow and having it between my knee's seems to help me get comfy!
xx

i have trouble sleeping every night too :( i found last night that sleeping straight on my side rather than curled up helped a bit .. its so rubbish feeling really restless at night when all you want to do is sleep xx

Thank you! I will try sleeping straight on side and with pillow to see if that helps. I usually curl up so I guess that may not be helping haha xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"