FierceAngel's Journey back to pre pregnancy weight!!

F

FierceAngel

hello everyone

right im gonna do this now luisa is 22 weeks old and i havent shifted so much as a pound :(

my pre pregnancy weight was 53kg this is my target weight :)

i was weighed at my induction and was 75kg i am now 67kg :(

so my challenge is to lose 14kg

we are going away in 6 weeks id like to be half way there by then!

i think its possible as i really do eat alot of crap right now!

so any help or advice much appreciated i will be adding start details tommorow

xxx

good luck! i'm also embarking on my weight loss journey. i'm jumpstarting it with a diet program from a friend of mine. it's only 3 weeks long so i don't feel so overwhelmed by what i have to do: i have an end in sight.

she lost 8 kg and i hope to lose that much, too. will weigh myself as soon as i get near a scale today.

hope you get to your goal in 6 weeks!

good luck hun, well done on starting your weight loss journey, have u decided to follow a plan or just healthy eating and cutting down on crap?

Lou
xxx

hey hunny ive lost 2lbs in 4 days with drinking lots and lots of water, lowered my food intake i still have a bag of crisps if i want but i'll use my wii fit for an extra 10 mins if i do. The wii fit is amazing i'd reccomend it to anyone!!!

All the best with your weight loss!

xx

good luck! i'm also embarking on my weight loss journey. i'm jumpstarting it with a diet program from a friend of mine. it's only 3 weeks long so i don't feel so overwhelmed by what i have to do: i have an end in sight.

she lost 8 kg and i hope to lose that much, too. will weigh myself as soon as i get near a scale today.

hope you get to your goal in 6 weeks!

good luck to you also! wow 8kg in 3 weeks?

good luck hun, well done on starting your weight loss journey, have u decided to follow a plan or just healthy eating and cutting down on crap?

Lou
xxx

thanks hun think im gonna need it!

im mainly gonna cut out eating sooo much its like i didnt stop eating for 2 after luisa was born!

hey hunny ive lost 2lbs in 4 days with drinking lots and lots of water, lowered my food intake i still have a bag of crisps if i want but i'll use my wii fit for an extra 10 mins if i do. The wii fit is amazing i'd reccomend it to anyone!!!

xx

thank you xx

oh bought me the wii active game for my birthday so gonna start tht this week but im waiting for oh bday on sat as mil has bought him wii fit!!!!

im scared of using it though its gonna tell me im fat :(

right off to a delayed start!!!

diet started yesterday!

Day One
Weight: 67.4kg

So ive been pretty good today i have eaten: bran flakes with a banana for breakfast, 4 crackers with marg and marmite for lunch and 2 sausages, small amount of mash and veg for dinner

i have also had 2 snacks a special k bar and a handful of grapes

oh and 4 cups of tea and 1 cup of coffee :dohh:

xx

thank you xx

oh bought me the wii active game for my birthday so gonna start tht this week but im waiting for oh bday on sat as mil has bought him wii fit!!!!

im scared of using it though its gonna tell me im fat :(

i know what you mean DH was doing it at the same time and his BMI was perfect and he kept beating me at all the games etc so he's away to work and im whopping his scores hehe! i did feel a bit bummed when it told me my weight but it does encourage me to not eat too much and exercise cos it keeps a graph of your weight and bmi

Hope you enjoy it and well done on your first day of dieting! xx

thanks for your support :)

had another good day today..

same for breakfast
a go ahead bar for lunch
and spag bol for dinner!

2 cups of tea and a starbucks coffee

oh and a few grapes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts