Fifty shades of grey movie!

The writing was hideous! Ana was the most annoying character! The movie, im sure, will be much better!:):)

I can not wait for this movie.

Seen so many people moaning about it will be rubbish bla bla. No one is making u watch it if u think its rubbish and books was crap. Plenty of others that want to see it :)

I'm another one itching to see this!
I've read 50 shades and the Sylvia day books, currently awaiting her next one!
Is there anymore about that I don't know of?

I really liked the look of the trailer. I didn't particularly think Jamie Dornan "looks" like Christian Grey but then I didn't find him a very believable character so I had a hard time fitting anyone to the description.
I do think the film will be better than the books, I'm looking forward to seeing it.

i dont like who theyve picked for the cast at all, but i kinda need to watch it for work! x

Ok so I must have watched the trailer a bazillion times and I nearly expired when I first saw it.

Fair enough I wasn't sure about Jamie dornan but the more I watch the trailer the more yummy he gets (when he walks through the playroom in THOSE jeans, be still my racing heart)

The same as someone else said though ana should have been me haha although I don't think I could pretend not to want to let Christian so what he wanted to me haha!!

I have just started reading he books again and oddly all I picture is the two actors they have chosen so I think this will work for me!

I cannot wait till feb now tickets will be pre booked already irks OH that's what I want for valentines day - a visit to mr grey!!!!!

(Ps it's still Henry cavill in my mind)

Three bags full mr grey mmmm

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 4
Im sure itll be how edward was...at first it was like ummm...hes ok i guess..,.then with each movie he became more of the character and hotter:)

I don't think they'll have trouble adapting it to film, even if they keep in the BDSM; the book wasn't really that racy to begin with. :haha:

I think the guy they chose is sexy although not who I had pictured while reading the books (for some reason I always pictured David Beckham?). I actually saw the first episode of Arrow right after I finished the books and was immediately like, "THAT guy should be Christian Grey!"

Alexander Skarsgard would've been good in theory but he can't pass for 27.

I don't think they'll have trouble adapting it to film, even if they keep in the BDSM; the book wasn't really that racy to begin with. :haha:

I think the guy they chose is sexy although not who I had pictured while reading the books (for some reason I always pictured David Beckham?). I actually saw the first episode of Arrow right after I finished the books and was immediately like, "THAT guy should be Christian Grey!"

Alexander Skarsgard would've been good in theory but he can't pass for 27.

Yes, a younger more good looking version, i think i had a DB look aloke in my imagination

I refuse to see this movie because it was a horrible representation of what an actual BDSM relationship is. It bordered on abuse and manipulation instead of consent and communication. It scares me to think that "vanilla" people will think that this is a normal representation of a BDSM relationship, when it is actually far from it.

I have enjoyed trailer last night and i am very excited and i can't wait.......

I thought the movie was okay. The book was better of course. He he

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->