fifty shades of grey

Tickles

Me 31, My OH 30 and My gorgeous 6 year old boy
Reaction score
Hello ladies....
After hearing much hype about this book i decided to give it a whirl.
Im not usually a bookworm but oh my goodness am i into this book!! Lol

if anyone is after a saucy read give it a go. Any prudes...maybe dont lol even im blushing he he.

Im hoping it will restore my spice for sex after having my baby lol. Gotta get over the stitches image and ill be well away ;)

Anyone else reading it?
X

I might read them one day but right now if I had spare time id rather have a nap lol xx

Good arent they?? Im still on the first but getting through it pretty fast...so addicive

I've heard all about those books, never have time to read but might give it a try. I still have absolutely zero sex drive so this can't hurt!

I'm on the third one now, yes they are good :)

Yeh i read them all few months back end of may, i had taken a break from reading for a while and these books have got me back into it i really enjoyed them bit repetitive and soft ive done worse things lol but i enjoyed the story behind it i would definitely reread one day x

I've read all three, twice and I'll be reading them again soon

I haven't read them yet my friend who I thought was a total prude about things like that is reading it though - The quotes she comes out with now are hilarious :rofl: I was in 2 minds about reading it but my Mum had them on her Kindle so I might just steal that read a few pages and see if i get as hooked as other people are :haha: x

Originaly I got sick to death of hearing about it so avoided it but decided to give it a go the other night, glad I did.
Just finished the third book and tbh the sex got realy boring and I found myself skipping over those part quite often but the storyline behind all that I rather enjoyed.
I think if at least 50% of the sex was cut out and more focus on the main story it would and cut down to 2 books it would be alot better

I am still on the first and been reading it for 3/4 weeks lol. I just dont have the time to read loads. I have about 30 pages of first book left which i will finish tonight or tomorrow for defo. Then will start the second

I've just started reading the first book and already on chapter 8. Will defo get through these books quickly esp seeing I'm on holiday in a weeks time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->