Films to avoid!

I was really disappointed with the Hunger Games loved the books but the film was a let down.
Not everyone will agree with me on this one but I can't stand any film with Sacha Baron Cohen in it so Borat, Bruno, The Dictator .... Will not allow his films in my house!

We watched Insidious the other weekend - it was awful! Started off great but took a completely different turn and ended up just terrible and horribly boring :nope:

But you get to look at Patrick Wilson the whole time. :cloud9:

I didn't mind it though. I didn't think it was scary but thought it was kind of cool at times.

I was really disappointed with the Hunger Games loved the books but the film was a let down.
Not everyone will agree with me on this one but I can't stand any film with Sacha Baron Cohen in it so Borat, Bruno, The Dictator .... Will not allow his films in my house!
Even Talladega Nights? I thought Cohen was really funny it that.

Afraid so! I just can't watch anything he is in :/

See I quite liked Cabin in the Woods but I can see how it wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea! Must say it was a confusing movie at times though.

We watched Insidious the other weekend - it was awful! Started off great but took a completely different turn and ended up just terrible and horribly boring :nope:

I liked the concept of cabin in the woods, but the reality didn't work, I was like, so this creature will kill everyone without sacrifices, yet it gives them these creature to help males a sacrifices? Or do these things already exist and they were just captured and saved for these games? Then it did just seem. The it seem really heartless and cruel. I don't know, i just found it weird and annoying! It could have been so much better.

Afraid so! I just can't watch anything he is in :/

:haha: Fair enough!

The hunger games was a complete disappointment... Other films I can't stand are:
Snow white and the Huntsmen, One for the Money, The Vow and BDP1 & 2

Super 8. OH got it when it first came out and was really excited to watch it, at the end of it we just looked at each other like, eh??

Aww I like a lot of the movies mentioned on here, haha. Like Cabin in the Woods (I'm a HUGE horror buff and I thought it was genius), The Mist (the ending was a little too much for me though), Cloverfield, Super 8 (I cried for like...2 days, haha. That damn necklace), Paranormal Activity (although the end of the 3rd was stupid) and Insidious, that movie scared me more than I've ever been scared before...I recently bought it on Blu-Ray and am actually quite uncomfortable even having it in my house, haha.

I also wasn't a fan of The Lord of the Rings, but I'm being dragged to The Hobbit so I'm revisiting the franchise, and I'm actually not minding it so much this time.

I recently watched That's My Boy, and it was terrible, so was Piranha 3DD...which was disappointing as the first one was great. There's a horror movie I watched a few years ago called Chain Letter. Holy crap, it was terrible. When you pretty much "call out" the killer, and then go to bed...don't be surprised to wake up with one leg strapped to each of your parents' cars so you get ripped in half as they drive in different directions.

The hunger games was a complete disappointment... Other films I can't stand are:

Lol, I really enejoyed Snow White

Out of the recent Snow White releases I prefer Mirror, Mirror just for the lines "I am entirely a reflection of you. Well, not an exact reflection, I don't have wrinkles." and "The prince is rich and I will marry him. Then my financial problems will be solved."... Plus I dislike Kristen Stewart her acting always seems very wooden to me :shrug:

Out of the recent Snow White releases I prefer Mirror, Mirror just for the lines "I am entirely a reflection of you. Well, not an exact reflection, I don't have wrinkles." and "The prince is rich and I will marry him. Then my financial problems will be solved."... Plus I dislike Kristen Stewart her acting always seems very wooden to me :shrug:
Ill try mirror mirror :thumbup:

Ioved snow white! Not watched mirror mirror might hav to!

I'm aware I'll probably get beaten down for this but Elf. What the heck was that? Good story, odd actors.

Inception. Probably pretty good but I was eating through the first half hour, and therefore ended up completely lost.

I'm aware I'll probably get beaten down for this but Elf. What the heck was that? Good story, odd actors.

Inception. Probably pretty good but I was eating through the first half hour, and therefore ended up completely lost.

Elf is a bit weird but will always hold a place in mbheart, lol. The night I went into labour with my first my oh found it, he ad never seen it and decided to watch it to distract me :haha: we didn't make t all the way though the film, lol, but it always reminds elf that night. Exactly three years ago yesterday!

I too liked the Mist, but the ending was terrible. I liked Mirror Mirror quite a bit, but haven't watched snow white and the huntsman as I can't stand Kristen Stewart.

Films to avoid:
Your Highness
Grownups
The Tree of Life
The Other Guys (I kept waiting and waiting for this movie to get funny, and after about 45 minutes I just turned it off)

Elf is my fav Christmas movie. I make my hubby watch it every year!
Like a lot of these films, and agree with others.
The other guys, eye remake, dictator, grown ups, chain mail, paranormal activity sequels I thought were rubbish, oh plus the five year engagement.
Love lord of the rings, we have watched then back to back a couple if times!
I'm a massive movie person, I worked second job in a block buster for years. Listing movies I love would take to long, and some would probably be to out there, things like Lars and the real girl etc. also love kids films, tangled makes my cry ever time, and the new muppets film is great fun

Oh and I love the Mist and have it in blu-ray, probably seen it half a dozen times. I love anything by Frank Darabont though (Green Mile, Shawshank, Walking Dead).

I avoid anything with Kristin Stewart in, she makes me want to cut off my own arm just to have something to throw at the screen. How she keeps getting work is beyond me.

The most god awful film I've seen though is Human Centipede. It's disgusting and I can only wonder at the sick soul that came up with it. Avoid at all costs....bleugh!!

I was forced to watch 300 a couple of days ago (well when I say forced, OHs uncle had it on & nobody says no to him :haha:) it was the biggest load of rubbish I've ever had to sit through :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->