Final symptom post for my 2ww..will be testing today or tomorrow when i get a test

Ooooh! Sounds really promising!! Good luck!

@ lisa lol i am going to test but i need a test to dip LOL...my fiance too my car to work and it has the carseat so i cant take his car and he has the strolller to so i cant walk to walgreens lol

@ bluelilly72 i am going to test today or tomorrow i might get scared and wait for FMU then take the test

lol all of you are so great everytime i read what u ladies have to say it puts a smile on my faces especially the pushy pee on a stick addicts LOL =]

lol after 7pm central time i will be testing...waiting for my fiance to get home from work so i can go to walgreen to buy FRER i hope itll be positive if not....then i wnot be testing for a while or until af has been MIA for a while...iunless she decides to show

Man, we have to wait??!!!! This sucks!!!!! LMAO, we sound like we're the ones peeing on the stick! lol

Hahahaha - I know!!! Sarina, can you tell we are all living our lives through you right now, and hoping for your BFP as if it were our own?! Crazy people, I tell ya!! :haha:

lol i havve to wait to lol....i have no sign of af...usually i can get this certain smell like period smell but nope nada nothing lol

lol i see that i tried hard to give the results of BFP lol....but if there neg im not out yet cuz the witch hasnt showed a sign or ne thing saying shes around the corner except the cramps but i doubt it i dont get cramps a week ahead

lol me either but i cant count her out yet until i get BFP lol

Lol, true but still!......ugh now I'm getting sharp dull pains around my ovary on the right side. I'm a mess tonight.

Nah, I can't. I got the kids here and by the time DH comes home I'm gonna watch TV and just knock out. I've been really out of it lately. Like, not really physically tired but more or less, emotionally. Not sure why.

our bodies work in mysterious ways...the past few days i been extremely tired around 3pm and i sleep til almost 7pm n wake up go back to bed around 11 ish maybe a little later ..but i couldnt today cuz manuels working

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->