Finally 2 lines on OV. Test!

e_jenkins14

Reaction score
Hello everybody! I am new here- and I have been trying to conceive for about a year. I have been seeing my OBGYN for about 3 months now.
Those dang ovulation tests never were my friend. I never saw 2 lines.. and I was just winging it when it came to thinking if I was "ovulating".
I have been taking Clomid for 2 months now.. I brought up the whole ovulation test problem to my doctor, and she increased the dose. I am so happy to say, that today... I finally saw 2 lines on my ovulation test!!
:happydance::happydance:

Can't wait to meet others on here and hear about your journeys!

Were both lines the same color? The test line has to be as dark as the control line or darker to be positive. Ovulation tests almost always have 2 lines. Hopefully you don't think I'm trying to be a downer, I just wanted to make sure you knew that just in case and thought you ovulated already. Congrats!

Were both lines the same color? The test line has to be as dark as the control line or darker to be positive. Ovulation tests almost always have 2 lines. Hopefully you don't think I'm trying to be a downer, I just wanted to make sure you knew that just in case and thought you ovulated already. Congrats!

They Def were the same color!!! Never gotten that dark before. It was always a faint lime! :)

That's awesome :) I have PCOS and have been TTC going on 4 years without ovulation. I finally ovulated this year and seriously cried when I got my first positive OPK. It seems so small but it's a huge victory to finally be doing what you're supposed to.

That's awesome :) I have PCOS and have been TTC going on 4 years without ovulation. I finally ovulated this year and seriously cried when I got my first positive OPK. It seems so small but it's a huge victory to finally be doing what you're supposed to.

I 100% understand how you felt also! I have gotten used to taking tests daily, and I never get my hopes up bc it's always the same result. Once I took it this month, I saw the 2 lines... same color I freaked! IT was like I was pregnant! I texted my husband right away. :happydance::happydance:

Haha, yep! I told everyone I was comfortable telling. Of course they didn't get my excitement but it seriously did feel like finding out I was pregnant or something at the time. Good luck to you! Hopefully this is your cycle.

I also just noticed you're from Indiana! I am too. What are are you from if you don't mind me asking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->