Finally! A Bump!

littlemamana

Mommy to Colin
Reaction score
Hey Everyone!

Yesterday I took a picture of my bump that randomly showed up! It's hard and it's not going anywhere as it's still here today. Goodbye bloat bump, hello real bump! It's very small but it's there. :happydance:

This is me before being pregnant for reference:
https://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/310487_130712630370386_100002949496211_158175_363841266_n.jpg

Now bump!:
https://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/312575_130709173704065_100002949496211_158172_123864377_n.jpg

Awww, that's a lovely little bump! Wish mine looked like that, but I think your half the size of me to begin with (I'm a little overweight), so mine is mostly fat haha.

XxX

Awww, that's a lovely little bump! Wish mine looked like that, but I think your half the size of me to begin with (I'm a little overweight), so mine is mostly fat haha.

XxX

i feel the same way about mine i feel like its huge but as im a size 14 i feel mine is mostly flab lol xx

Thank you, everyone! I am so in love with my baby :cloud9:. Can't wait to find out if my bump is pink or blue! Wooo December 14th!

Aww, that is great!! I'm hoping I'll have a bump sprout soon too (we're only one day apart)! It's funny, we found out the gender today and the baby is getting so big now, I don't know how the baby fits in my abdominal area without poking out!!!

Yay! What a cute bump! I just popped last week and I finally look pregnant. It's so fun!

Yay! What a cute bump! I just popped last week and I finally look pregnant. It's so fun!

I can't wait until people are actually able to notice I am pregnant! I have a bump but it's so tiny so unless I lift up my shirt and go "Look!" people just assume I have a little chub there. :haha:

Aww, that is great!! I'm hoping I'll have a bump sprout soon too (we're only one day apart)! It's funny, we found out the gender today and the baby is getting so big now, I don't know how the baby fits in my abdominal area without poking out!!!

I'm so jealous you already know the gender! What are you having? I won't know until my 20 week scan on December 14th! So far away :(. I'm so excited though!

I'm so jealous you already know the gender! What are you having? I won't know until my 20 week scan on December 14th! So far away :(. I'm so excited though!
Shhhh, don't tell anyone since I haven't "announced" it yet, but we're team blue! ;) (very, very definitely!!) We wouldn't have found out until our 20-week scan either, but we decided to splurge on a private gender scan... it wasn't that expensive and we got a DVD of our little one wiggling all around... sooo precious!!

I can't wait until people are actually able to notice I am pregnant! I have a bump but it's so tiny so unless I lift up my shirt and go "Look!" people just assume I have a little chub there. :haha:
Yes, that just happened for me and I'm loving it! Especially as I have to travel this weekend and looking pregnant will definitely be better than not looking pregnant in terms of people helping me out, etc.

Plus my DH likes to touch my belly now! :cloud9: (Edited to add: he is the ONLY person allowed to do so, LOL.)

Yes, that just happened for me and I'm loving it! Especially as I have to travel this weekend and looking pregnant will definitely be better than not looking pregnant in terms of people helping me out, etc.

Plus my DH likes to touch my belly now! :cloud9: (Edited to add: he is the ONLY person allowed to do so, LOL.)

Haha I'm planning to get a "Hands off the bump" shirt for when I'm bigger and people are wanting to touch my stomach. My mom tried to touch my stomach the other day and I was like, "Oh HELL no!" :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->