FINALLY a definitive start date!

dakotadawn

Reaction score
Who is with me for October 2017?! (Im)patiently waiting.

:happydance:

Me and my OH want to try but not sure when ... This year we want to move out and then start trying ... Do u want to be pregnant by oct 2017 or start trying then?

Start trying then. We're also moving this spring, and getting married this October! So next year it is!

Congrats on having a date! Its so nice when you can have an official time to count down to!

We finally decided when we're going to start TTC as well! It is pretty funny how different you feel when you set a date. We're going to start trying in May!

Gives you something to work for/look forward to. It's pretty exciting, and scary. We still have nearly 2 years to go, but it will go so fast.

Congrats to you on starting in May too! How long ago did you decide on a date?

Well I really wanted to start trying in March when my son turned 18 months but I would still be in classes. May is when I graduate so I was really going between March and May for about 6 months. Talked it out some more and May just felt right!

I'm going to start around the same time! :D

Long wait but I want my daughter in school first. Yay :happydance:

My OH and I have decided to wait til around that time to start trying. I'm hoping my son who is 2 now will be on his way to potty trained and we have our own house. The wait is going to be hard for me since I'm seeing babies everywhere and I have extreme baby fever :) but it's definitely what's best... Wishing everyone BFP!!!!

My husband and I decided sometime this fall, probably in September. It's so nice having a set time and having something to look forward to. We want to move into a house this summer plus we need our son in kindergarten when the new baby comes, or at least close enough to it. I'm so excited!

I'm with ya for October 2017
We will be ttc our 3rd and last baby x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->