Finally BFP after 1 year of TTC**update after GP visit confused

shena

Reaction score
Hi Ladies :flower: After TTC one year finally I got my :bfp::bfp: sorry I was away since November as i took a break coz i was very disheartened :cry::cry:

A bit about me I am 35 DH 42 2 boys 13 nd 7 we wanted to have another one more. we started TTC last year Jan but by April periods were irregular so i went to GP found that i have 2 ovarian CYST which is preventing me to conceive as i have only right ovary (left is removed due to cyst in 2006) so did the surgery in JUNE 2017 i was very hopeful but it totally disturbed as my cycles were all over and I bled only 1 0r 2 days which was very light :shrug:

i gave up every hope and just settled thinking let is happens when it happens ...

Fast forward In jan 5th i got my periods then by Feb we were shifting houses so i didnt get periods which was normal even though i felt some symptoms by then i just ignored to PMS and may be im getting periods soon but some thing in me was pushing to check so i checked and i saw the very light 2nd line on 27th feb i was stunned i started POAS like crazy over and over again which i was seeing faint lines yesterday i told my DH which he bought me more tests i think its a strong BFP . booked a GP appointment tommorow, after the confirmation will tell my kiddos :cloud9:

pls pray or us and good luck with all the ladies waiting for BFP....

thank u for reading

UPDATE

Did not book an appointment with my regular GP as my insurance was expired :dohh: so went to another GP which I am very disappointed...

She is not at all concentrating as im trying tell my past... simply she said take urine test after the result LAB said to me its positive when i went in she said its positive but very faint:cry::cry: I told her its night 8PM may be its too diluted so she said yeah may be XX if u want get a blood test so i thought to leave it untill my insurance renewal which will take 2 weeks ill take the folic ACID till then... but im worried if its ectopic

:nope:
Pls any one has any similar stories to shed some light... may be i was ovulated late but when i came home and did a cheapie its visible though :shrug::dohh:

THANKS FOR READING

Attachments

• IMAG0390.jpg
    IMAG0390.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 46
  • IMAG0392.jpg
    IMAG0392.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 41
Congratulations!! How wonderful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics