Finally BFP! Irregular cycles..

Hopeful7

Reaction score
Today I finally got my BFP!! Still in shock, I almost don't believe it.. but they're 2 positives, ones really dark! I do have a question though, I have very irregular cycles. The first day of my last period was July 10th... on Sept 1st I took a test & got a negative, then didn't test again until today because the cramps I had had me convinced I was out... so how can I calculate my due date without having any idea of when I O'd???

Attachments

• IMG_0609.jpg
    IMG_0609.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 37
Once you have a scan they will be able to pin point conception and give you an accurate due date. Until then they have you go by your lmp. Congrats!!!!!!

Yes, I think you will just have to wait until your scan! In the meantime, congratulations!!!

Only a scan can accurately calculate the due date :) But congratulations on your BFP and wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

Today I finally got my BFP!! Still in shock, I almost don't believe it.. but they're 2 positives, ones really dark! I do have a question though, I have very irregular cycles. The first day of my last period was July 10th... on Sept 1st I took a test & got a negative, then didn't test again until today because the cramps I had had me convinced I was out... so how can I calculate my due date without having any idea of when I O'd???

Congratulations Hopeful!!! :hugs: I've been following you on the forums and we both got a BFP the same day! I feel that fluttering happiness all over again, but for you! I hope you have a healthy 9 months!! :)

Thank you all so much! My first appointment is Thursday. I hope all of you who are expecting also have a happy and very healthy 9 months, & good luck/baby dust to everyone still trying!

Congratulations Hopeful!!! :hugs: I've been following you on the forums and we both got a BFP the same day! I feel that fluttering happiness all over again, but for you! I hope you have a healthy 9 months!! :)

Thank you!! thats so exciting congratulations to you too!!!! we can be pregnancy buddies :happydance: have you made an appointment yet?

Congratulations and hoping for a H&H 9 months for you!!! That also gives me more hope since I have long cycles and not sure exactly when I ovulate yet either. Again, congrats and I know you must be so excited. Those are some amazing looking tests! :thumbup:

Congratulations :) they will be able to tell how far along you are from your scan and may send you for one soon because you don't know how far along you are x

Congratulations and hoping for a H&H 9 months for you!!! That also gives me more hope since I have long cycles and not sure exactly when I ovulate yet either. Again, congrats and I know you must be so excited. Those are some amazing looking tests! :thumbup:

Thank you! it's very exciting and also scary.. i'll know more tomorrow. & I'll pray that you get a sticky bean very soon!! Long cycles is the most frustrating thing in the world to me but don't give up!! Good luck!

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l634/hakunamatata2012/Snapbucket/bnb/bfp_zps9feec02c.gif

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Congrats!!!! Just wondering..i also have very irregular cycles since coming of BCP...what were your cycles like? mine range from 43-70 days:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->