Finally can relax a bit.

DeniseX

Reaction score
This pregnancy has been terrifying with pains that had my doctor thinking ectopic, and a bleed that lasted from week 7 to 8.5 ( got ultrasound the day bleeding started but nothing since.. I had pretty much convinced myself that I had lost baby shortly after the ultrasound (even though he/she looked fine and they couldnt find source of bleed) and couldn't get excited over being pregnant.. i have a sonoline b doppler at home that I havent been able to find babies heartbeat with. I found My daughter early on with it... so again, convinced myself baby wasnt alive. I've been horribly sick, and am still having quite bad nausea that last all day. Had a routine prenatal checkup yesterday and my doctor decided I was far enough along for her to attempt to use the doppler, and she found baby! Took a few minutes of moving the probe around but it was undeniable when she found it. She said it sounds like my placenta is in the front and thats why I'm having trouble picking up the heartbeat at home. I tried again when I got home so hubby could hear... but couldn't find it. So I'm actually excited for my NT scan on Monday instead of dreading it. Long post I apologize I'm just thrilled to know after over a month of thinking I lost baby to find out they're still in there hanging on, and I'm past the 12 week scary mark. Yay!... on my phone so sorry for any typos and errors.

Great! Now you can stop worrying a little (not sure the worry stops once you become a parent :) ) and relax.

Ha. No the worry never stops, it just changes and moves onto other things. My daughter gives me at least one massive heart attack a day. :)

Phew! Feeling positive for you, good luck for your scan too :)
xo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->