Finally expecting after 3 years of trying!

cillybean83

Reaction score
Hi everyone :) My name is Cilla and I'm 25 years old. My husbands name is David..we've been married for nearly 3 years and we started TTC on our honeymoon :) We've been through all sorts of fertility treatments, we have had our hearts broken several times...and we finally decided it was enough and we stopped trying and started looking into adoption. I got pregnant that same month! No drugs, no temping, no planning, nothing! I am 5 weeks today and had got a positive test at 3 weeks 5 days! I thought I was further along (closer to 6 1/2 - 7weeks) but due to the fact that I have PCOS and weird cycles, I got my dates mixed up. I had a bit of a scare last week when some of my symptoms went away abruptly (sore bb's) so I had my first scan on Friday and the sac was visible and measured 4 weeks which I suppose is normal given I was 4 weeks 6 days. My symptoms are coming back with a vengence (heartburn, upset stomach but no vomiting, weird food cravings...like I woke up at 6am this morning just to eat a cinnamon bagel and pizza craver doritos then went back to bed...tiredness, stuffy nose, constant thirst, dull ache in my lower tummy area) I'm still very nervous though! We waited so long for this baby and I don't think I could bear to lose it! We go back this Friday for another scan so hopefully the bean will have grown and I can relax a bit!!!!

Sorry this was so long!

YAY congrats on your BFP !!

Lets hope you have happy & healthy 9 mths xx

:hi: welcome to bnb, many congratulations, wishing you a wonderful 9months x

x.. Didnt Wanna Read & Run ..x

Congrats Hun

Hope You Have a Good 9 Months - Keep Us Updated :)

:hug:

Kim x

CONGRATS hunny you deserve this soooooo much :) happy and healthy 9 months chick xxxxxx

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IVF is a real stress (our Xavier is an ICSI baby) so we're really pleased for you guys. Our Doc for our first go at IVF said a lot of couples get pregnant before their first appt or after their last go. Wierd but there you go...

Look after yourselves and enjoy the journey!!! FAB FAB FAB!!!

:hug:

Nat

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back