Finally feeling back to normal(ish)

sil

Reaction score
Ladies who are struggling with nausea, tireness, bloat, etc, hang in there. It WILL eventually get better. I am 10w5d, and I am FINALLY feeling better (knock on wood). For 3 days in a row now I woke up with full energy, was able to eat, and haven't felt sick once. I'm hoping I'm over the worst of it and it doesn't come back. I have my doppler and checked in on baby's heartbeat this morning - still there and strong, so no worries about MMC. (Thank goodness for my doppler - that thing keeps me sane).

Anyway, just wanted to do a happy dance with those ladies who are finally feeling a bit better :happydance::happydance::happydance: and say hang in there to the ladies who are feeling miserable and I hope you can be doing the happy dance with me soon! :hugs::hugs:

Glad to hear it hun. Now if you could tell your baby to tell my baby to ease off on the ms too I would be very grateful lol. Mine doesn't usually ease off til 16 weeks but I'm hoping it will be sooner this time. x

Hang in there babytots, hugs. I hope you feel better soon. I can't believe you are 11 weeks already!

With my DS I actually had zero symptoms. Not even a hint of sickness. The first real symptom of pregnancy I had was a growing belly at 16 weeks, followed by his first kick at 20 weeks. This pregnancy is so different. Nausea, bloat, headaches with occasional migraine, extreme extreme exhaustion to the point where I need to go to bed by 8 PM, and already a tiny belly at 10 weeks. It's funny how different they can be.

Thanks hun I know 11 weeks nearly at 12 it doesn't seem real and your not far behind me :)

Maybe its a girl this time for you then hun. I was always really sick with my girl pregnancies my boy pregnancies it was all day nausea but was never sick.

Keep telling myself the end is in sight and just another 5 weeks to get through lol. x

That's great, sil! But I am in the same boat as babytots. Sil, your baby needs to have a conference with the our babies, lol. I keep telling everyone just give me until Feb, lol. Its been rough!

Hang in there babytots, hugs. I hope you feel better soon. I can't believe you are 11 weeks already!

With my DS I actually had zero symptoms. Not even a hint of sickness. The first real symptom of pregnancy I had was a growing belly at 16 weeks, followed by his first kick at 20 weeks. This pregnancy is so different. Nausea, bloat, headaches with occasional migraine, extreme extreme exhaustion to the point where I need to go to bed by 8 PM, and already a tiny belly at 10 weeks. It's funny how different they can be.
That's reassuring as I'm 6 weeks and mostly feeling pretty good...which I find a bit worrying, but nice to hear that nut everyone feels vile

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->