finally feeling better!

Kimbre

DD 7 years. SO and baby
Reaction score
so from 6 weeks to now i was a ZOMBIE! i couldnt really eat and FORGET drinking water! i was throwing up alot, it interfered with my work and my fitness. i was so drained by the time id get home i just laid down. finally my doc gave me meds which i use when i need. but i didnt have to use them for three days! im happy im feeling better but my boobs are less sore as well and i had a miscarriage last dec so im just wondering if baby is OK??? anyone have this and worry?? or am i just crazy!?
im now 12 weeks one dAY

I'm feeling loads better now too and i heard baby on doppler today so i'm guessing thjngs are ok. Lets hope we can really enjoy it all now :) sickness really makes first tri hard xxx

Yeah don't worry too much, 12 weeks is usually the time the ms, and nausea and vomitting ceased exactly at 12 weeks! My last pregnancy I was yet like you throwing up everywhere and water was the nastiest thing ever but when that 12 week mark hit it was like everything just vanished!!!! And baby was doing just fine and still is now at 3 year old!! :winkwink:
And I'm waiting on 12 weeks now for these symptoms to cease again! :nope:

Thanks everyone! Yeah I'm feeling pretty sick again today. And I'm still having food aversions. I can't smell certain things or I'm ready to throw up. So I'm sure it's ok. I guess I just worry.

I've finally started feeling better over the past couple days too. I'm still pretty tired but my MS is easing up and my appetite is no longer out of control.

I've finally started feeling better over the past couple days too. I'm still pretty tired but my MS is easing up and my appetite is no longer out of control.

omg im SO tired. i feel like a lazy BLOB. im usually really active at the gym or running 6 days a week. im lucky if i can make it 3 times now!!! i work 40 to 60 hours a week, 10 hour days. after that im like DONE! i have to get up at 5 am. so have to go to bed by 9 at the LATEST to not feel ill all day. its the worst.

omg im SO tired. i feel like a lazy BLOB. im usually really active at the gym or running 6 days a week. im lucky if i can make it 3 times now!!! i work 40 to 60 hours a week, 10 hour days. after that im like DONE! i have to get up at 5 am. so have to go to bed by 9 at the LATEST to not feel ill all day. its the worst.

Ugh, I feel for you! I get up at 4:45, work from 5:30am to 7pm, and most days I'm so exhausted I just go to bed with my 4-year-old at 8:30. I have zero leftover energy. I'm impressed you are still exercising a few times a week, that is great.

Ugh, I feel for you! I get up at 4:45, work from 5:30am to 7pm, and most days I'm so exhausted I just go to bed with my 4-year-old at 8:30. I have zero leftover energy. I'm impressed you are still exercising a few times a week, that is great.
Ugh I get up at 5 too! So hard. I feel so lazy just working out two days though. But thanks that makes me feel better! Got to see baby today!

I have to say I am jealous that you are managing to work out at least a couple of times a week plus working soo much! Its not easy to do!

I am a stay at home mum and I am stupidly tired all the time, and not worked out in weeks, aaaaaaaah!!!
I am just hoping to feel better soon so I could do more!

Well done though!!

I just laughed at my reply on here as i have been sick pretty much constantly since i wrote it lol! Arghh i just want to feel better now xx

I just laughed at my reply on here as i have been sick pretty much constantly since i wrote it lol! Arghh i just want to feel better now xx

Oh noo! I'm so sorry. I deff still get sick but not as bad as it was I hope you feel better soon!

I freaked myself out thinking something happend to my baby bc I felt so much better but he or she is fine! Bouncy and everything!
Anyone think its a boy yyy I want one so bad and toss pregnancy is way different than my daughter, I feel like it looks like my hubby too with the lips!

Attachments

• IMG_20160427_073909.jpg
    IMG_20160427_073909.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member