Finally Feeling Excited

krissie328

Reaction score
I had my 12 week scan today. I think for the first time this pregnancy I am starting to feel a bit excited. Hubby and I have wanted a baby for so many years. The reality that I am finally pregnant is just having a hard time sinking in. I want this so bad and I am so fearful of things going wrong. But seeing our little beanz on the ultrasound today just seemed so amazing. :cloud9:

I think part of it has been that this has been such an easy pregnancy and so I haven't felt pregnant. I am exhausted, never full and pee all the time. But none of the sickness that I would find reassuring.

Oh and I was pushed forward 3 days so that was an awesome surprise!

So in love with our little bubs. :baby:

Attachments

• Beanz 4.jpg
    Beanz 4.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 8
I had my 12 week scan today. I think for the first time this pregnancy I am starting to feel a bit excited. Hubby and I have wanted a baby for so many years. The reality that I am finally pregnant is just having a hard time sinking in. I want this so bad and I am so fearful of things going wrong. But seeing our little beanz on the ultrasound today just seemed so amazing. :cloud9:

I think part of it has been that this has been such an easy pregnancy and so I haven't felt pregnant. I am exhausted, never full and pee all the time. But none of the sickness that I would find reassuring.

Oh and I was pushed forward 3 days so that was an awesome surprise!

So in love with our little bubs. :baby:

Congratulations, really pleased for you. Relax and enjoy ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->