Finally found the heart beat!

schnoogles

Reaction score
Hey, just wanted to share that I have finally found my baby's heart beat on the 3rd attempt. I am 11 weeks and 2 days. I have another 3 weeks to wait for my first scan so hopefully I can relax abit until then.

Just got super excited hearing it!

That's wonderful! Congratulations! We are to have an ultrasound on the 25th... So nervous, want the heart beat to be strong and everything to be perfect!

Also, if you don't mind my asking, how far along were you for the first two attempts? Did you see the sac but couldn't detect the heart beat or nothing at all until this appointment. I'm just so nervous, I don't know what to expect.

Hey,

I haven't had a scan yet we were just looking with a doppler. I had tried 3 days running and was about to give up again when I finally found it xx

That's awesome! What sort of home doppler are you using?

To be honest I'm not sure, a friend leant it to me. It's says pocket fetal doppler on it, I have seen them for sale quite a lot, but this is an old version with no digital screen. I had never planned on buying one but my friend leant it to me with my last pregnancy and I loved it so had to borrow it again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->