Finally getting my ass in gear...

kimberleyrobx

Reaction score
So I am finally on a "diet"! This is my first proper day of dieting. My stomach is rumbling so loud and the hunger pains are sore. I am determined not to give in to them like I have for the blast week! So far so good, I am going to bed in an hour and hopefully I can get to sleep. I can't stop thinking about junk food, it's killing me! I binge when I am bored, but I am trying to occupy myself! I was doing good today, and then OH (I'm secretly dieting) comes home from Tesco with a share bag of doritos and a very high calorie dip for me! Fuming isn't the word! I was so close to give into my hunger pains, but (and it sounds silly) but I am so proud of myself for not opening and then scoffing everything! I have resisted the temptation to binge so far, and I'm so glad that I didn't give in! Sound silly I know, but it was a big thing for me! Resisting the temptation is everything, and I've done well so far! I have just ordered slim fast shakes and chocolate bars for Tue very first time, giving them a bash! Has anyone used them? Did they work? A bit of a pointless thread, but I wanted to share with someone,make it feel a bit more real and do able!

You got this! Have you thought of trying loseit? Or another calorie counting app? tbh, I did that and it worked better than anything else I tried (and failed) in the past. I just set it to lose 1lb a week- not much, BUT, if I did less I would be STARVING at the end of the day. Plus, when I excercise I can eat more! Hello! ;) It's a free app either online or smartphone. There 'myplate' too... but I only used loseit.

Best of luck hun- just make sure your eating enough.... don't go into starvation mode, that can be counter productive ;) To lose we do need to eat enough- just not too much!

btw- I like my food too- it's HARD to give up, which is why I like counting calories- I can eat those things I love - in moderation, or eat a little less for 5 days, then I have those extra calories on Sat night! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->