Finally got my BFP after 2.5 years of TTC with Male Factor Infertility!

alaskanwhitec

Mom of Toddler & Pregnant
Reaction score
Hello Ladies,
I am ecstatic to say I finally received a BFP the day before yesterday after given very little hope of conceiving naturally do to DH having poor count, motility and morphology. I became a detective, scientist, researcher, etc. doing major research, talking to other ladies that suffered the same issues, it became my life and literally a full-time job. I received my HCG today and its 496, looking real good, and I feel this is definetly going to be a sticky bean! I want to give hope and encouragement to other ladies out there. Take what your doctors are saying with a grain of salt, educate yourself, relax, take a deep breath (trust me, I know its easier said then done), and say a little prayer. I want to "pay it forward", and help other ladies who were in my shoes. I am not in anyway exclaiming to be a "guru", or a healthcare professional. But with intense self education, trial and error, and personal surveys involving other ladies that were in my shoes and successfully conceived, I feel I could benefit other with my story. I you are interested in hearing about my "regime", and what I tried differently these last two cycles, please send me a message. i will answer it promptly. And even if you just need someone to talk to who understands, drop me a line. I look forward to hearing from you, and Baby Dust to you all!
:hugs:

Attachments

• th_1-07-10-1.gif
    th_1-07-10-1.gif
    54.1 KB · Views: 1,282
So happy for you. We're in a similar position that you were in, so thank you so much for cheering me up today! x

Hi there, congratulations! I'd certainly be interested in hearing about your 'regime' and am sure lots of other ladies on here would be too. We don't have any male problems (or female problems either apparently!) but would still be very interested - any tips would be very welcome!! x

I would like to know too please- we have male and female issues. Can you PM me too xx

And many, many congrats xx

Congrats!!!!
Id like to know too! My OH has poor motility.
xx

Congrats,

I would also like to know if you wouldnt mind sending me a PM. I have PCOS and dh has male factor (mobility).

Many Thanks

Brilliant news, congrats! I would luv any advice/tips too as are in a very similar situation. Currently awaiting IVF/ICSI appointment so any help would be much appreciated!x

That's wonderful news! We have male factor infertility too and we would love to hear about your regime!

Thanks!

Aww congratulations.

We are the same as yourself. We are booked in fro IVF/ICSI in June so we have a few months to keep trying naturally. If you could PM me your regime too It would be greatly appreciated.

Once again congratulations. xx Cant wait to be saying the same. xx

Congratulations! I would also like to find out some more about what you did differently!

Happy Healthy 9 months xx

Wow, congratulations x

I too would love to hear what you did differently this time. We are waiting for tests etc, but think that your advice would be really benficial x

Congrat!!!

Please PM me ur regime!! Sounds great!

Thanks

Congrats! I would love to hear from you about your findings as my husband and I are in the same boat.

Thanks!

Could u PM me too Alaskanwhitec, we are in the same position as u and wanna gove it one more shot au naturel before IVF next mnth x

wooohoo first of all congratulations secondly i would love to know what you did differently please pm.we have been ttc nearly 6 years with male(morphology) and female(pcos) any tips and advise will be greatly apreciated. thanks.x

First of all - WOW - congrats, what awesome news! Secondly, please share your tips! It's so great to hear a success story after all you hear is the negative from the doctors!
Wishing you all the best xx

hi

i just joined this site and came across ur post. we have been ttc for 3 years and DH has a very low count. we are currently awaiting IVF/ICSI but id give anything to get pregnant naturally so if u wouldnt mind PM'ing me with ur story id be so grateful.

thank u x

hi alaskanwhitec...

I'm not sure why my PM isn't working either...but I don't mind if you post it to my visitor messages. Thanks so much for your response!

Congrats!!! I too would love for you to share your regime with me. We have just been diagnosed with male factor issues and would still love to give the natural conception a shot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->