Finally got my BFP after 2.5 years of TTC with Male Factor Infertility!

Hi hun thanks for the add. congratulations..such great news to hear after trying for so long. Hope you have been keeping well xx

I'm sooo sooo sorry I've neglected this, I just got back on Baby and Bump after I'm not sure how long but I'm expecting again. 10 weeks! Feel free to private message, I'd love to chat with anyone needing some support :)

Oh I just asked how long you've been trying for but the thread title says it all lol

:) xx

Hi alaskanwhitec, congratulations on your second pregnancy, I would love to know what your regime was. We have low count and morphology, we tried everything, tonnes of vitamins, Chinese herbs etc the only thing that made a difference so far was quitting beer

We had or miracle boy after our first ivf with ICSI in 2011. We then had an FET resulting in mc last October and then a failed fresh ivf with ICSI. All is well with me but we have mf with low numbers all around. While we have since started the process to adopt, I'm still hoping for natural. I'm reaching 37 and DH is 32. I could really use some more ideas and would love to know your regime!

I know this is a little late but I would love to know your regime as well.
We are going on month 30 with no BFP's yet. DH has low motility and that's about it.

Thanks!!

I would love too know too, must be about 30 cycles now :cry: OH has a low count and I'm old :winkwink:

Hi I would also like you to send me your regime, battling with pcos and dh has poor count and motility.

Hi

If anyone has info on the 'regime' used, I'd love to hear from you. We have MFI and have had no success with IVF.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->