FINALLY!!!!! Got my BFP =D wooohoooo!!!

ttc_lolly

Mum to 3 girls :)
Reaction score
Soooo happy!!! Finally got my :bfp: today after trying since Sept 2008!!! For the past 4 cycles I had just decided to take it easy with the temping, and ovulation testing etc etc!! And it happened :) I feel like I'm dreaming, it is so surreal! I feel perfect in myself right now, even though its early days! And the other half is just as ecstatic... he has said some of the most romantic/sweetest things to me today than ever before!!! Love him loads!!! And now we are on the mose exciting journey of our lives, can't wait!!!

Looking for a bump buddy/ies :) xxxxx

Congratulations hun :)

It must of been a hard wait, i have been trying for 8 months since my loss and im alrede going crazy !

Hope you have a happy & healthy 9 months =]

Thanks hun =) it has been a long wait, but it's all worth it now! Just want October 8th to hurry along! But not too quickly, I'm going to enjoy every moment of this pregnancy!!

Good luck to you! I hope you get your :bfp: soon... here's some dust for you :dust: xx

thank you!!! congratulations to you too!!! :)x

congrats hun! hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!! xx

thank you so much! :) good luck in your ttc journey x

Congratulations! A very healthy 9 months to you! :happydance:

CONGRATULATIONS little mama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since sept. 08???? Boy, I bet it does feel surreal!! So happy for you and your OH!!

Thanks to everyone :) I'm still in shock tbh :happydance: hope these 9 months fly by (sort if!!) I wana meet my baba!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->