FINALLY!!!!! Got my BFP =D wooohoooo!!!

Aw, that's great! Congratulations, H&H 9 months to you!!:flower::happydance:

Congrats! Looks like we're due at roughtly the same time! :) x x

woohooo so we are!!! is this your 1st too?? x

Yep my first, I'm so excited but also really scared! Let's be bump buddies? Although not actually sure what that entails (new on here!!!) :blush:

Tess x x

YAY lets do it!!! I've always wanted a bump buddy :) hehe!! I've been a member for a while but I'm not too sure either hahaha!! I'm soooo scared too, I honestly don't think I've been through so many different feelings and emotions in my whole life as I have in these past 3 days lol!!

So have u had any sort of symptoms etc yet?? I haven't at all... I'm quit looking forward to some :happydance: I've had backache for the past week, which I thought was going to be the start of :witch: !!! But I guess not!!! xx

Congrats! Looks like we're due at roughtly the same time! :) x x

woohooo so we are!!! is this your 1st too?? x

Yep my first, I'm so excited but also really scared! Let's be bump buddies? Although not actually sure what that entails (new on here!!!) :blush:

Tess x x

YAY lets do it!!! I've always wanted a bump buddy :) hehe!! I've been a member for a while but I'm not too sure either hahaha!! I'm soooo scared too, I honestly don't think I've been through so many different feelings and emotions in my whole life as I have in these past 3 days lol!!

So have u had any sort of symptoms etc yet?? I haven't at all... I'm quit looking forward to some :happydance: I've had backache for the past week, which I thought was going to be the start of :witch: !!! But I guess not!!! xx

Yey! Have added you to my signature! :happydance:

I’ve had a few symptoms but I don’t think I would have noticed them if I wasn’t preggers! My boobs have got a bigger for a start (although that might just be wishful thinking!), they’re not sore yet though. And I’ve been getting tummy cramps for about a week now, not really bad, just a sort of pulling throbbing sensation. It feels like it’s wearing off now though. Also been getting a bit light-headed of I stand up too quickly. :wacko: And my skin is really bad! Got a very spotty chin Oh and I’m sooooo hungry, I just want to eat all the time!!!

I know what you mean, I’ve spent the last few days in a bit of a daze!! How many people have you told? I told my group of best friends - we went out last Sat and they guessed within 5 mins of me being there after I declined a drink!! I’ve also told a couple of close friends at work and of course my mum, who was very excited! I’m trying not to tell anyone else though, at least not for a few weeks. We haven’t told any of my boyfriend’s family yet either. I’m still a bit worried that I am imagining it all!

X x

Many many congratulations!! x

Purple Poirot... added u to my signature too!!

Well we weren't guna tell anyone but our immediate family & closest friends!! But after they were all so excited for us, we ended up tellin a few other mates, and then a few more & then more!!! Haha!! Its not been made Facebook ''official'' just yet tho, got Dr's appt on Monday so mite share the good news after then.... I don't know when the best time is! How come u haven't told his side of the family yet!? xx

Well we weren't guna tell anyone but our immediate family & closest friends!! But after they were all so excited for us, we ended up tellin a few other mates, and then a few more & then more!!! Haha!! Its not been made Facebook ''official'' just yet tho, got Dr's appt on Monday so mite share the good news after then.... I don't know when the best time is! How come u haven't told his side of the family yet!? xx

He didn't want to tell them just yet (he's more nervous than me that something will go wrong) but he's now changed his mind so we're telling them this evening!! I also just told my manager - we get on really well and I wanted her to know, incase I start to feel crappy over the next few weeks! Feeling great at the mo though.

Have you booked yourself in at the docs yet? we've got our first m/w appointment on the 24th - OH not sure whether to come or not. I think he should but he thinks he'll just be in the way!

x x

Crongratulations luv im due roughly around same time as you too on the 11th. I have caught after loosing 2. One in sep 07 and 2nd 9-11-09. So i can truelly understand how amazing it is when u find out!! All the best for a happy 9 months!!

Congratulations and all the best for the pregnancy!!!

YAY!!! Massive *C*O*N*G*R*A*T*S* :happydance::happydance:.

He didn't want to tell them just yet (he's more nervous than me that something will go wrong) but he's now changed his mind so we're telling them this evening!! I also just told my manager - we get on really well and I wanted her to know, incase I start to feel crappy over the next few weeks! Feeling great at the mo though.

Have you booked yourself in at the docs yet? we've got our first m/w appointment on the 24th - OH not sure whether to come or not. I think he should but he thinks he'll just be in the way!

x x

Awww bless him :) My DB is soooo excited, and he says he is coming to every appointment, scan etc!! I'm not even sure I want him there at the birth lol!!

Yep... got my 1st appt on Monday morning... gotta have a serious chat with my GP as I'm a tad bit confused how far along I actually am!! My cycles were quite irregular before, and I've had some bleeds inbetween :witch:, also the clearblue test I took on the monday just gone said i'd conceived 1-2wks ago, took another last night and it had shot up to 3+ !!!

Also, got my first bout of morning sickness yesterday + today!! Wasn't physically sick, but I felt awful!!! Had the sweats, and my mouth was watering :-/ I was looking forward to the symptoms... not so much anymore!! xxx

Crongratulations luv im due roughly around same time as you too on the 11th. I have caught after loosing 2. One in sep 07 and 2nd 9-11-09. So i can truelly understand how amazing it is when u find out!! All the best for a happy 9 months!!

lauritetate... thank you soooo much :) sorry for ur losses, but big congrats on the happy news!! wishing u a very happy + healthy 9 months xx

THANKS GIRLS :) xxx

Soooo happy!!! Finally got my :bfp: today after trying since Sept 2008!!! For the past 4 cycles I had just decided to take it easy with the temping, and ovulation testing etc etc!! And it happened :) I feel like I'm dreaming, it is so surreal! I feel perfect in myself right now, even though its early days! And the other half is just as ecstatic... he has said some of the most romantic/sweetest things to me today than ever before!!! Love him loads!!! And now we are on the mose exciting journey of our lives, can't wait!!!

Looking for a bump buddy/ies :) xxxxx

Thats so lovely!!! I think finding out we are having a baby has improved our relationship and OH has been so lovely to me lately, I think it is going to be the making of him! Congratulations to you both!! xxx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->