Finally got my bloodwork back!

CrystalJMM

Reaction score
I had my initial bloodwork done on Wednesday and after many calls to the doctor I finally got my results.

HCG: 40,074
Progesterone: 10.3

Both within range for my timeframe but does that HCG seem a little high and the progesterone a little low to anyone else?

I'm sure I'm just worrying myself. The nurse said all is where it should be. But I still worry....I guess I know too much from these boards lol

At 4 weeks my HcG was 763 and then 48 hours later was 1963. My progesterone, however, was greater than 60. My doc didn't care about my actual HcG numbers, she just wanted to see it double.

At 4 weeks my HcG was 763 and then 48 hours later was 1963. My progesterone, however, was greater than 60. My doc didn't care about my actual HcG numbers, she just wanted to see it double.

Right, that's what makes me nervous...my progesterone is only 10.3 at over 6 weeks. Now I'm really freaking out.....

Sorry to hear your going through this.
if I was you I would give them a call back asap To be honest I think you do need progesterone supplements.

I also think that you need a progesterone supplement. My doctor always gives a supplement if anyone has a progesterone level of 18 or less.

I called them back and voiced my concerns but they refuse to bend. They said she's been using these baselines for years. I guess all I can do is wait until my scan on wednesday and beg her. Hopefully I'll be okay until then....

if they arent concerned about your numbers, i dont think you should be either. afterall, you can only do so much. i never got to know my hcg numbers even though i asked for blood tests and all. they just werent concerned because i was measuring correctly and my symptoms were in sync with how far along i was.

I called them back and voiced my concerns but they refuse to bend. They said she's been using these baselines for years. I guess all I can do is wait until my scan on wednesday and beg her. Hopefully I'll be okay until then....

There is another woman on here that had low progesterone and her doctor that she was talking to at the time said that everything was fine. I told her that my doctor would have definitely gave her a progesterone supplement. So she went and talked to another doctor that works in the same office (I believe) and that doctor was appalled that she did not get a progesterone supplement right away. All doctors are not always to be trusted just because they are doctors. I would go to someone else if you think you should have a supplement.

Go to page two on this forum and look at the question with the title, "Progesterone Help" That is the woman that I am talking about

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->