Finally got my OPK - am I too late?

Clareybeary

Pregnant #1
Reaction score
So, I ordered a Clearblue digital ovulation predictor kit from Amazon at the start of my cycle, expecting to receive it when my AF subsided. Well, I did, but some a-hole at Amazon or at the post office broke into my delivery box and stole the digital wand and about 6 sticks!!!! So, I called Amazon straight away and they agreed to send another one at free express delivery. It only came today and I am on CD9. Am I too late to start the kit this month? I will start tomorrow morning as there's no way I can hold in not going for a wee for 4 hours today! Am off work poorly and need to drink loads too so first thing in the morning will be best. We are BDing every other day this month so as long as we keep this up, we should still catch my OV. Any suggestions?

I dont think you should be too late. if you have a regular 28 day cycle its advice to start testing on cd 11. if you dont have a regular cycle they say to go by your shortest cycle. here a chart i found that helped me know when to start testing.
https://www.peeonastick.com/opkfaq.html#8

This is only my 2nd cycle after coming off the pill so God knows what it will do this month! Last month I was 30 days.

you will be fine to start testing from cd10, you just try and get yourself well :flower: GL

Thanks ladies!

I did my first test this morning which was negative but then I'm not expecting to ovulate for another 5 days anyway and I'll continue BDing every other day. Having another day in bed today as I feel shattered with this cold. My first sick days for years!!! Usually I feel bad that I haven't gone to work but the thought of teaching 30 kids today makes me realise I've made the right decision. Plus, being poorly will only delay ovulation so I have priorities! Fingers crossed I get a positive next week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->