Finally got my scan date!! Roll on the 11th of September!

carlyjade86

Baking Bun #3
Reaction score
I cannot wait to finally let this secret out (and my stomach!! Lol)
I'm thinking only positive thoughts and cannot wait to see my bouncing bean!
Crazy to think that it will almost be 11 yrs to the day (09.09.03) that I had my scan with my first baby that I'm having a scan to see my 3rd and final! Where has the time gone??
It'll have been a long 13wks but the end is nigh!!

Anyone booked in for that day?

Great news! Got my letter through today for 17th September - can't wait x

My scan is on Monday, I will be 12w+5d with my first!

My scan is Tuesday 2nd Sept at bang on 13 weeks. I was always aiming for the 12 week scan to announce and now another week of torture! I can't feel like its really happening till this scan is done!!

Eek thanks girls!! Good luck at all your scans too... We are gonna see our babies :happydance:

Wow! I don't know if I could have waited that long! My first scan is booked for September 24th and I will be 8 weeks along. A friend of mine is going to help me with pictures for our announcement but so far other than her, only my sister in law knows aside from hubby and I and our other kids. Hoping everyone keeps their mouth shut another 4 weeks LOL

My 2nd ultrasound is that day!! That will be our NT screening. I'll be 12+5. We had our 1st ultrasound (as routinely done here) at our 1st appt at 8 weeks. So glad bc I couldn't have waited any longer not knowing what was going on in there! It already seems like forever until the second one on the 11th!

It's gone quite quickly in all honesty... I had a scan at 10 wks with DD and I was so disappointed with the picture as it was a blob so I'm definitely glad I've got a later one this time as my scan at 13 wks with my son is fab, even tho it was 9yrs before DS's!

I've got my announcement idea ready... Just need to buy the stuff and get making the numbers in my business style... And incorp a scan pic xx what's your plan SDJ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 9
My scan is also on the 11th at 1.40!! I am so excited, but nervous too!!! Hope everything goes well xx :happydance:

My first scan is on the 10th...I'll be about 7 1/2 weeks along. They wanted to book me for 9/11 but no sir! Its a bad day in America and I don't want my first viewing of my lil peanut to share that. That's just me though.

Good luck to all you ladies on your scans! I wish I was as far along as you guys.

I have my nt scan on the 11th and I will be 13 weeks by this point. We did have an early scan at 7 weeks because of previous losses and we saw bub with a lovely heartbeat. Just praying all is still well.

My first scan is on the 10th...I'll be about 7 1/2 weeks along. They wanted to book me for 9/11 but no sir! Its a bad day in America and I don't want my first viewing of my lil peanut to share that. That's just me though.

Good luck to all you ladies on your scans! I wish I was as far along as you guys.

Yeah originally I was scheduled for the 9th but then we realized dh couldn't come (he really wants to be there for any u/s) so I had to call and switch and the 11th was the only other day that worked. Not too thrilled, especially since DH is a firefighter, but I'm trying not to read too much into it and just be excited to see baby again!

Yeah originally I was scheduled for the 9th but then we realized dh couldn't come (he really wants to be there for any u/s) so I had to call and switch and the 11th was the only other day that worked. Not too thrilled, especially since DH is a firefighter, but I'm trying not to read too much into it and just be excited to see baby again!

Yeah I wouldn't read into it either. I think its more of a morles thing than anything.

The date didn't even cross my mind until I read the comment... Feel sad now :( not sad enough to change it tho seeing as I'll be 13wks and 3 days I'll have waiting long enough! Can't believe it didn't click before!

Lol don't be sad! The date is just kind of embedded into our heads here, so its always going to be associated with the event. I wouldn't change either if I've been waiting that long to see him!

Yea I bet. It is here too usually. It's not a date we forget. I think I was just so pleased to finally have my date and with me reading it 11th of September it just didn't even click!

I'll keep u posted anyways girls. Only 11 more sleeps!! Wow that seems ages still... Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->