Finally Got There!!

Younglutonmum

Mummy To Maya & Bump
Reaction score
Well my little girl has got there!

She finally reached the 10lb mark! Well 10lb 14oz to be precise at 11 weeks & 4 days old :D

She's nearly doubled her body weight!!

Well done.....now she weighs the same as my 4 week old....:blush: Yeah i have a chnunky monkey :) :rofl: XXXX

Well done.....now she weighs the same as my 4 week old....:blush: Yeah i have a chnunky monkey :) :rofl: XXXX

:rofl:

Maya was teeny tiny at birth tho. She's prob be huuge by now if she was the same as Jacob at birth :D

She loves her food!

Maya was teeny tiny at birth tho. She's prob be huuge by now if she was the same as Jacob at birth :D

She loves her food!

:rofl: Aw well needless to say jacob loves his food too :rofl: I bet he overtakes her now :lol: XxX

Don't worry Hannah weighed 10 pounds at like 2 or 3 weeks :rofl:

Well done Maya!

She loves her food!

:rofl: Aw well needless to say jacob loves his food too :rofl: I bet he overtakes her now :lol: XxX

Lol aww love him :D

My little brother was 10lb by the was 2 weeks. He was born at 9lb 10oz. Ouch!!

xxxx

She loves her food!

Lol aww love him :D

My little brother was 10lb by the was 2 weeks. He was born at 9lb 10oz. Ouch!!

xxxx

:rofl: your telling me, Bet Maya just slid out she was that tiny :rofl: XXX

Mark was over 10lb at birth :shock: and is really skinny now.

Well done Maya :happydance:

congrats to Maya and mummy!

ickle Ali weighs just over 11pds now - bless, our tiny babies aren't that tiny any more are they!!!

:hug:

Christine
XXX

it's nuts the way they grow isn't it?! And the fact that she's nearly doubled her birth weight. It'll probably be another month or so before Alasdair manages that but he was 8lbs 10oz lol. I also find it nuts the way babies can be so different. I'm an average sized person yet I end up with a baby Alasdair's size?! insane! I know this girl who had a baby who was 6lbs and she's about 6ft. She did smoke through her pregnancy tho...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->