• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Finally have our official diagnosis

sethsmummy

mum to 3 beautiful boys
Reaction score
Wohoo I just wanted to squeel from the rooftops we finally have our official autism diagnosis after 4 years of waiting :dance:

It seems odd to congratulate you but diagnosis can bring so many great things :D

lol o think for most It's a shock and they don't want it but we've been aiming for this for four long years xx

Congrats!! As odd As that is :hugs: it doesn't end but it must be a huge relief to know what the problem is.

its just so nice to finally have the official diagnosis. until now weve always had to say "suspected autism" but now we can just say he has autism :D xx

:hugs: it brings a sense of relief for sure xxx

:hugs:
its weird to say congratulations but I know the long road it must have been .. I am 3 years in to seeking a diagnosis, every report says autism but no one is prepared to officially say it is you know what I mean. so frustrating!

Hope you know get the support you deserve x

thank you. yes is definitely does bring a major sense of relief because now i can say he has it instead of hey may have it.

i hope you get your diagnosis soon hun. Weve had the help we needed for quite a while as we have an amazing paediatrician who has made sure wee needed for him and shes just put in a re referral as speech and language are not doing as much as she would like. also a referral to psychology to see if we can find a way for him to deal with his anger xx

That's great news, it must be such a relief! We have a status of "possible ASD" and that hanging, not knowing for sure feeling is not a nice one!

urg i hated it I really hope you have a diagnosis soon xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->