Finally here! Anyone due in june 2012? Would love some bump buddies x

I can't believe how quickly this thread moves!! I can barely keep up! :haha:

Hey girls! Congrats to all us ladies!!

Due 6/18/11 :)

Had a 1st appt yesterday. Confirmed pregnant. Scan and blood work in 3 weeks when I will be 7 weeks. Can't wait!!

Hey girls! Congrats to all us ladies!!

Due 6/18/11 :)

Had a 1st appt yesterday. Confirmed pregnant. Scan and blood work in 3 weeks when I will be 7 weeks. Can't wait!!

Thank you! And Congrats to you aswell!!!:happydance:
Aww glad to hear that. Keep us posted:flower:

x

I am due June 16 with #4. Had blood work done today and ultrasound in am for precaution.

hiya girls I'm finally here feels great I pray I have a happy and healthy baby and that everything goes well between now and babys arrival.Would love some bump buddies. I'm 22. This is my 1st EDD 21/06/12. When are you guys due?

Congrats to all of you guys aswell :happydance:
*brings out some orange juice* heres to a happy and healthy 9 months:haha:

Take care x

I'm due on June 16th!! Congrats! :happydance: The link to my journals in my sig if you want to check it out! :)

Congrats ladies! Hope you all have a happy and healthy 9 months!!! Lets have some June bugs!!!! :)

hiya girls

how is every1?? congratulations 2 u all h&h 9months x x

hiya girls

how is every1?? congratulations 2 u all h&h 9months x x

Hey hun how r u? I gt dis annoyin bk pain:growlmad: my fren is comin round lata dnt kno if I should say anythin yet wanted 2 make it a really big surprise. Had dis whole idea of how I wanted 2 tell her lol I dnt wana ruin it she's like my cuz and will b sooo happy but wanted her 2 hav a scan pic an a nice card with msg frm bby loool! Oh gosh I'll let u kno if I told or not lata lol

x

Hey ladies I know it's still early but I can't wait to get my maternity t-shirts from this site www.cafepress.co.uk (they do the funny/cute slogans on tops) I think I've found 6 already!:blush::haha:

Check it out which ones might you get?

x

hiya im gud thanks.

felt reali sick dis mornin but woznt sick tho thank god!! bk pain is so annoying mine cums n goes but love al ov it tho in away :haha:

aww dat wud b an ace way 2tel er love it. yeh defo let us no if u tel er its so excitin :happydance:

do u stil get pullin and stretchin pain down der were da baby is meant 2b coz mine as stopd!! is it normal 2stop already??

x x

hiya im gud thanks.

felt reali sick dis mornin but woznt sick tho thank god!! bk pain is so annoying mine cums n goes but love al ov it tho in away :haha:

aww dat wud b an ace way 2tel er love it. yeh defo let us no if u tel er its so excitin :happydance:

do u stil get pullin and stretchin pain down der were da baby is meant 2b coz mine as stopd!! is it normal 2stop already??

x x

My bk pain has gone nw! She's nt comin 2day I think dats a sign 2 keep quiet lol i've been feelin somthin dnt kno but I did go "ooo wot was dat" :haha:

xx

my belly popped out super fast this time! If I woudn't have taken a test I probably would have known from that alone! They do say you show earlier with every baby and mine are so clost together I think my tummy just went oh I know how to do this! LOL

Yup, that's how I was feeling last night after I ate. I felt huge!!! Good bye body is what I was thinking too!! I have never weighed over 108pds in my life!! I currently am about 102pds..... Kinda scared!! Esp since I watched my cousin gain 65pds in her pregnancy!!

Yup, that's how I was feeling last night after I ate. I felt huge!!! Good bye body is what I was thinking too!! I have never weighed over 108pds in my life!! I currently am about 102pds..... Kinda scared!! Esp since I watched my cousin gain 65pds in her pregnancy!!

Don't worry it comes off pretty fast...especially after your first baby and if you're nursing. I have a constant battle with my thyroid so I have a really hard time losing or even maintaining a good weight especially whist preggo so I workout everyday and watch what I eat. I still have to have some of the good stuff though! LOL Right now I'm starting out about 10lbs higher than I was hoping but I'm still in a normal BMI so I can't complain too much. I also have a 5 1/2 month old so the extra is from her! :winkwink:

Congrats! im due 10th June, although i'll have a section end may. H&H 9 months, nice to have some bump buddies! x

I'm just curious if your going to have a c-section in order to make the school cutoff date! My mom did that to me and had me born in November, so that I wouldnt miss a year as the cutoff date was December 1!!

Anyway, I am due June 14, with #1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->