Finally Here Yayyyyyyyyyy x

kitten x

Proud Mummy Of 4 xx
Reaction score
:hi: every1 xx

I finally feel ready to announce my news and show u my pics to those who remember me and helped me when i had my mc thank you all so so much i will never 4get u all i wouldnt of got thru it without you xx :hugs:

Those who dont no me im kitten x i had a mc in march at 6wks 2days , i didnt no how to feel after but i was so scared to even try again but as the mths past i felt very empty me and oh sopke and decided we wanted our baby so we started to try again and 3cycles later were over the moon x

So here i am makin my BIG ANNOUNCEMENT im 8wks monday and fri just gone i had a private scan i saw my bubba and saw the heartbeat which made me :cry: it was the best moment ever i did find out at 4wks 2days but only now feel ready to tell you all x hope to spk soon xx:hugs:

Heres some pics finally x
the scan 1s of baby are very hard to make out as bubba is small but i just wanted show u xx

Attachments

• IMGP1434.JPG
    IMGP1434.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 70
  • IMGP1433.JPG
    IMGP1433.JPG
    68.4 KB · Views: 75
  • IMGP1431.JPG
    IMGP1431.JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 94
  • IMGP1432.JPG
    IMGP1432.JPG
    67.8 KB · Views: 55
Congratulation to you and your OH. Really good news. Hope you have a healthy and happy pregnancy. xx

Big Congratulations to you and your OH!! :D Cheers to a H&H 7 more months!! :D

https://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/SNHARLOW/congratulations-2.gif

Hey hun!! A BIG CONGRATS to you!!! That is so exciting!! I'm so happy for you! Have a happy and healthy 9 months, and don't forget to keep us updated with everything!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->