finally here!!

libbymarks198

Reaction score
it has been so long since i was last able to say i am in the tww!! my last cycle was over 50+ days and i do not think i ovulated at all :(

i must be crazy to be excited about the tww, i bet i wont be saying that in a weeks time or even in a days time lol!!

is anyone due to test around the 14/15th May??

I will be testing around May15! I have been having O pains for the last few hours and had a positive OPK yesterday. Just waiting for my bbt to rise now. All set for my ttw!

aw thats good!!

i am not 100% sure i o'd but we baby danced on cycle day 11, 13, and we are going to tonight on 16 so i hope we have caught a wee eggy.... not to fussed this month as i was last month because i have a 21st on the 15th that i wouldnt mind drinking at if i get a bfn...

are you ttc #1?

It's good you have something to look forward to if you get a bfn! I had a birthday party last month I got to drink at after I got my bfn. Nothing to look forward to this month except wedding on the 22.

We also BD'd on Cd11, 13, and 14. Fingers crossed it worked this month. I think my DH would like to go back to regular sex instead of BD.

Yes we are TTC#1. How about you?

Congrats hun, fingers crossed it's a bfp :hugs:

ttc number one after a mc 2 years ago it was unplanned but still upset us very much, it has taken all our strength to wait this long to ttc again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->