**finally home.... What a 5 days... Of sheer hell**

Glad to hear you and, especially baby Max are ok.

Also glad you've found a hospital you're happy with, there is nothing worse than not trusting the people you need to put your, and your baby's, life into the hands of.

I am absolutely stunned at everything that has happened to you, we put blind faith in health professionals and the fact that they can get it so wrong is quite terrifying I think the case for always getting a second opinion has been well and truely made.

I am glad you are both ok and hope this marks the start of a new chapter in your pregnancy where everything goes as it should.

Aww hun, i am so happy you went and got a second opinion. Some hospitals in the NHS are so incompitent.

Great that you are under the care of St Marys now and very happy for you and max :)

Sounds really horrible, but glad that things are looking good now :hugs:

Hope that you get some REALLY good care from the hospital in Manchester - sound a LOT more suitable.

QT

glad you got some good news at last!

Keep us updated on how little max is :hugs: x

Just speechless, so pleased that you and baby are ok now, I dont know where you have your strength from - you look so well in your photo!

I do think that we have a damaging culture of people trying to sue and claim for anything and everything - BUT you have such a catalogue of errors, a horrifying list actually, I agree totally that you should be taking action over this.

Wishing you, baby max and family all the best :O)

Unbelievable. Disgusting! I cant imagine what you must have gone through poppet. Its making me fill up just thinking about how you must have felt. Just want to give you the biggest hug. (haha - now have mental image of two pregger women trying to hug round the bumps... :haha:)

Anyway - delighted to hear that they did have it all wrong (the bloody imbeciles) and that you and your little Max are all fine and dandy.

xxx

hey hun, I cant believe anyone actually expects you not to sue, but then they clearly didnt know your PROPER history before trying to persuade you otherwise. I dont think its anyones place to try to suggest what you should and shouldnt do in regard to legal action. You take care of yourself now and dont get too worked up over law cases xxx

So glad that you're finally home and in one piece! I can't imagine how livid you must be with the first hospital after all of that. I hope you and Max hang on tight for a good while yet!

so happy that lo is ok, you & oh have had such a hard time! good luck with everything! what a lovely bump you have too! x

Wow - that's incredible! I wish both of you (and the rest of the family) the best of luck. Scary what mistakes can happen at hospitals...

**Hugs**

Oh hun, gosh, what a tramatic thing to go through.
God, I cant believe that hospital, omg, I am in shock.
I mean, seriously, what a mistake to make!!!

I am glad to know though that little Max is just fine :D xxxxxx

I'm so glad youre ok hun, and baby Max, Good Luck sweetie x x x x

Early_bump,

I am fairly new to this site and didnt know your history until this thread, but I was in tears when I saw the post about what was happening to you at Blackpool. What a fantastic outcome and you've taught us all that we must trust our instincts and fight for what we believe in. I cant believe how wrong they were! I really hope you go on to have a happy healthy pregnancy.

I dont know where you have found all this strength from after all the things that have happened to you, but you obviously have a brilliant hubby and friends to help get you through, you make me feel very humble!

Ps your bump is amazing! I am so jealous!

hey, just to say hope u and baby are feeling better!!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"