Finally home!!!

F

FemmeEnceinte

Hello lovely ladies! Thank you all for your kind words and congratulations!

I've made a birth announcement, it's quite long and a bit of an emotional story.

https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-a...us-baby-molly-born-9-12-09-a.html#post3828248

Good luck to all of you still waiting and for all you first time mummies, it's an incredible experience! xxx

Congrats!! I am going for a read. :hug:

ETA - Oh hun, you had a rough time. I am glad Mollie is ok and you're all home and doing well.

Congratulations! I'm also going to go have a read :flower: xx

Ahhh I have just read your story, Your little girl is beautiful, Such a shame you had to go through the first few days like you did .. Congratulations xxx :)

My goodness, that birth story made me weep like a crazy woman :cry::cry:
I'm so sorry you had to go through all that on what should have been the happiest day of your life, because of some people's inexcusable incompetence. :growlmad: It was also very humbling to read something like that because I have to confess it is difficult to empathise with preemie mummies because i'm not in that situation myself and there's a massive distinction between empathy and sympathy. I'm so glad your little girl is doing much better now and i'm not surprised you're losing sleep from checking her so much. Gosh, i'd walk around with my doppler strapped to me 24/7 even now if I could, I'm so nervous something's gonna go wrong. Your little lady is absolutely gorgeous, massive congratulations to you and your OH and I wish you all the best. Your birth story was a very emotional read and so I'm pleased you're all doing well now. Take care. xx

Congratulations. Very emotional, a tear came to my eye! I hope all is well now you are home. xxx

Thank you ladies. I must admit, I always felt for preemie mummies but being there... seeing those babies and having to watch my own baby in neonatal care (even though it was only for suspected infection) really brought it home how difficult and heartbreaking it must be.

When I went up with her for her antibiotic they took her into the room at the end (for babies in the need of the highest level of care) and if I thought my baby was teeny... the babies in there were so so small. Absolutely devastating to see, let alone go through.

Congrats on your perfect little lady. My word though - you've had a tough time! It's so worrying that so called professionals can get it so wrong so many times.

I'm glad all is well and you're home safe and sound xx

Congrats hun, she is lovely! I'm off to read your story xx Take it easy, and enjoy your wee girl :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->