FINALLY IN 3RD TRIMESTER:)

Suggerhoney

♡Praying for a miracle rainbow baby at 43♡
Reaction score
Hi ladies:hi:

Really didnt think i was gonna make it this far but here I am and I cudnt be more relieved.

I've not had the easiest of pregnancies right from the word go really.
At 5 weeks pregnant I was told by a not so nice doctor that they did not want me being seen as it was to early and they did not want to see me until I was 8 weeks or do any blood tests.

She said because I'm 39 (practically ancient with the way she reacted):jo:

that theres no point in me going in to see a doctor because at 39 i was at a supper high risk of having a Misscarige.
I was so upset esp because I have had 3 Misscariges in the past and I was a anxious nervous wreck right up until 14 weeks. Then I chilled a bit.

But then at just 17 weeks I was diognosed with a pregnancy liver condition that causes extreme itching called ICP. It can cause still birth and very pre term labour. So as u can imagine I was back to being a complete nervous wreck and my anxiety was through the roof.:?

I just focused on getting to 24 weeks and the time dragged and dragged. The 3rd trimester seemed so so soooo far away. :cry:

But now here I am. 27 weeks and finally I'm in the 3rd trimester.:dance:

Hoping i will be In here for as long as possible and that baby stays put until the very least 35 weeks. [-o<

I will be induced no later than 37 weeks due to my health issues but may be earlier.
As long as he is born healthy that's all that matters
He is already 2lb 4oz so he is doing well.

I have another growth scan on 6th Aug and will see my high risk pregnancy consultant again.

Anyway just thought I wud introduce myself and say hello :hi:

Last edited:
Hiya welcome to the third trimester and I hope it’s a smooth ride for you! xx

Hiya welcome to the third trimester and I hope it’s a smooth ride for you! xx

Hello hon:hi:

Thank you so much. Congrats to you not long left now. How are you feeling? <3

I’m getting induced @ 39 weeks due to having some kidney scarring myself which is on the 11th of August! Not long left no! Bit nervous as this is my first and I don’t know what to expect exactly but very excited for him to be here. How about you? Xx

I’m getting induced @ 39 weeks due to having some kidney scarring myself which is on the 11th of August! Not long left no! Bit nervous as this is my first and I don’t know what to expect exactly but very excited for him to be here. How about you? Xx

Awww sweety bless ya. It is nerve wracking but labour is so weird. Yes its painful but at the same time ure so excited because ure going to meet ure baby so it's like a positive pain if that makes sence.
Ure be absolutely fine.
Are you going to have any pain meds during labour.
I'm having EVERYTHING hahahaha.
I'm looking forward to the gas and air that stuff is great and makes u feel like u are a bit drunk. Makes you laugh as well. Haha.

I'm also going to have a epidural.
I wud like the pethodine but I'm not aloud it so just gas and air to start with for me then the epidural.

Haha Sugar that is definitely what I shall be reminding myself, that it’s a ‘positive pain!’ And I don’t know I purposely haven’t made a birth plan so I’m not disappointed if things change or go the way I’m not expecting. If I need an epidural I sure will take it though! Xx

Haha Sugar that is definitely what I shall be reminding myself, that it’s a ‘positive pain!’ And I don’t know I purposely haven’t made a birth plan so I’m not disappointed if things change or go the way I’m not expecting. If I need an epidural I sure will take it though! Xx

I dont blame ya hon. I'm not making a birth plan either. Dont see the point because I'm being induced haha
Pluss cant be bothered Haha.
I'm so lazy hahaha

It goes so fast!

It's really dragged for me because of all the problems I've had. I just want him safe in my arms and then I can finally relax. Will be making the most of every second when he is here tho.
<3

It's really dragged for me because of all the problems I've had. I just want him safe in my arms and then I can finally relax. Will be making the most of every second when he is here tho.
<3

:hugs:<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"