Finally in TWW! Who wants to symptom spot with me ??

Dtrisha

Reaction score
I had my first positive OPK on Monday then also a positive yesterday. But I'm pretty sure I OD yesterday as as cervix was open and soft and more aligned with my walls. Checked cervix today and it's up tucked away and firm again. So today I'm saying is 1 DPO!
I'm feeling gassy and tired. Hoping I caught that egg!!
Also BD the last 4 days in a row. So I have a good feeling :).

What are your symptoms so far?

1DPO- gassy for the most part and cramps
2DPO- gassy again and mild cramps.
3DPO- still gassy. Cramps have subsided.

I have been having some cramping, and my boobs feel fuller I am also exhausted but I live in Alaska so its super dark all the time right now so that could be my exhaustion. I OD on the 25th of Nov and I BD the day before that and the day after that and on the 25th.

Jasmine- that sounds like good news :) when do you think you'll be testing??? Yeah I tried to BD as much as possible this cycle for the best chances. I got pregnant easily before so I would assume I have a pretty high chance this cycle. FX for both of us !! :)

Cramping last week, twinges and cramping today and my boobs feel really weird. I just feel weird. It's probably in my head but my body kinds feels different. Fingers crossed for us! I'm due my af on sun/mon!

I bet it's a good sign! Yeah my body did when I got pregnant in September also. And I could just feel like I wasn't going to start. It was odd but good at the time lol. I have my fingers crossed for you :) I can't test till next Friday it seems so long away :(

2dpo today. Feeling alright. Slight cramping. And my right inside boob kind of feels a little tender. Not sure if I'm just making it up or not lol. I'm so anxious to test already haha. But that's impossible :p

How is everyone ?

I am 4 dpo!

I felt so sick all day yesterday and pelvic cramps today along with thick white discharge (sorry if tmi!) and my nipples have been sore for around 2 weeks now, not sure why that is!!
This is my first cycle trying.. Looking forward to getting some TTC buddies:hugs:

Beaubella- were close in dpo :). Yeah I'm with you on pelvic cramps. They haven't been bad just like every now and again on my right side. Nothing is TMI on here lol. I love having people to symptom spot. I hope it's all our months. I usually don't have O pain so when I did this cycle I had good feelings about it. We BD'd 3 days before ovulation and day of. So I think we got it. Hipefully. FX for us

Also went to check my cervix and I can barely reach it. My CM is like sticky too almost dry. Anyone get this ?

Hi all! I'm 4dpo and my only constant symptom has been extremely sore nipples that I can't really rub anything against since the day of ovulation. Having some cramping in the ovary area today and feeling twinges and pulling around where my bladder is. I took Femara and had some big, juicy follicles so everything is just swollen and sore still. I'm just hoping to make it through the progesterone filled, symptom inducing days without obsessing. I'll be testing next week Friday and not a day before unless I lose my nerve! Hope we get lots of BFPs on this thread!

Hi ladies. I am 1 dpo. I had my Peak OPK on Tuesday and O'd Wed.

Not feeling too much of anything. Happy I O'd and we BD'd the day before and the day of!

Very happy. Looking forward to waiting it out with you ladies.

The day I got my peak I had a little bit of brown spotting. I read it's a really good sign of O. I hope so because I didn't temp lol.

Yeah I had some pinkish light bleeding when I wiped the next day also. I didn't know it was a good sign. That's good :). And welcome !

I'm 9dpo.
Since 4dpo I have experienced,
Pinching sensation and pulling in tummy
Extreme tiredness
Sickly at times,
Very mood sometimes.
and today has to be the "I think I'm pregnant day" boobs feel different to touch like there more fuller, also nipples are darker with bright blue veins running through them, and slightly tender to touch. Also some slight cramping again tonight, back ache has been another one for me that I have struggled with. I have never been so convinced I am pregnant before, I went for my bloods done this morning "silly I know"
They came back 1ml
But I have Been reading it would be to early to show anyway, so from calculation it should be above 30 by Tuesday the day I'm due. So fingers crossed xx

Yeah I had some pinkish light bleeding when I wiped the next day also. I didn't know it was a good sign. That's good :). And welcome !

Thank you!

2 theories on the spotting. 1, it is from the hormonal changes between estrogen and LH right before O and/or 2 it is from the egg bursting through the follicle.

I'm 9dpo.
Since 4dpo I have experienced,
Pinching sensation and pulling in tummy
Extreme tiredness
Sickly at times,
Very mood sometimes.
and today has to be the "I think I'm pregnant day" boobs feel different to touch like there more fuller, also nipples are darker with bright blue veins running through them, and slightly tender to touch. Also some slight cramping again tonight, back ache has been another one for me that I have struggled with. I have never been so convinced I am pregnant before, I went for my bloods done this morning "silly I know"
They came back 1ml
But I have Been reading it would be to early to show anyway, so from calculation it should be above 30 by Tuesday the day I'm due. So fingers crossed xx

Hi, are any of your symptoms new this 2ww?

All of them are new specially the tiredness and cramping. I don't even cramp when I'm on period! X

Bundle- all of those symptoms sounds promising :). That's exciting. When do you think you will test? Wait till AF or earlier ? I know I can't wait till AF. To long lol.

Funny...I had a little bit more brown a few hours ago. After a BM.

It was a very small amount.

Bundle- all of those symptoms sounds promising :). That's exciting. When do you think you will test? Wait till AF or earlier ? I know I can't wait till AF. To long lol.
I have been testing like a nutcase last few days but bfn,
I also got my bloods done the other day and was 1ml but have been reading it's to early to show up that early, but from today the Hcg will be rising if I am 😀I am praying. Today I have woke up with my boobs more solid, just don't feel like mine

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->