Finally in TWW! Who wants to symptom spot with me ??

I feel like I do but I only see it like at the top? Or maybe it's my eyes lol

I was only seeing the pink at the top too. I see the whole line in person. But I dug the other two out the trash and I see they have little indent lines so thinking this is prob just the normal line on the test.

It might be. I really dislike the new ones. I wish they would just sell both lol

It might be. I really dislike the new ones. I wish they would just sell both lol

Yea I really dislike how the test line stays apparent as the test is working. And it slowly starts to fade. It is torture.

I am actually getting happier. I feel I am almost out of the hell I have been in over the past 2 weeks.

Awh. Yeah I'm still trying to figure out what's going on with me lol.

I think we should try to remember that just because HPT's say it can tell us 6 days sooner if we are pregnant, that is only dependent on implantation.

This woman had a barely there line at 14dpo!! I would have wondered if it was an indent. She TEMPS so she was positive f her O day.

Even on 16dpo it was very light. Her HCG was 20.8

https://community.babycenter.com/post/a43745341/super_faint_line_.._another_chemical_13dpo_pic

WESTCOASTMOM: you should def check it out since you are a newbie! It would appear to be the norm for women to get early BFP's but it is not. The later you test, the better for your nerves. So excited for you!

Do you see a line people??!!

You know I am 1 step away from losing it. You guys know my 2ww has been awful. Is this a BFP guys?!

Attachments

• 14dpoBFPGrey.png
    14dpoBFPGrey.png
    496.2 KB · Views: 6
What does the unedited look like

I can see it with the unedited. Just so hard to pick it up in the pic. I have one but it is not letting me upload. Had trouble uploading the first one too. Going to restart my cpu

Ok. I felt like I seen some with the new frer as well but it turned out to be nothing. Just be cautious. I hope you are!

I heard the same thing with the FRER. Def came up right away. I made an appointment for tomorrow for blood work so I can just know one way or another!

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1450299386188.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1450299386188.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 13
It's hard to tell it gets pixelated when I zoom in. I'm getting blood work tomorrow also to make sure.

Alright. Still bleeding. But still big BB's and a little colostrum when I squeeze them

Hi ladies. Sorry I've been absent for a few days. Been feeling a little off since I'm on antibiotics. Gearing up to O within the next week. Already started DH on a BD'ing schedule hehe. Fx this is our month. I hope you ladies are all doing OK!

ABmommy- I'm doing alright. Waiting on blood work results to come back. I've had 6 days of bleeding. It just doesn't feel like AF. And all my tests are coming back negative. So hoping something shows. Even though it is slim. And if I'm not pregnant then waiting to O as well :)

Very Weird..So my symptoms so far

2-4DPO Gassy and burped a lot, nausea I am not the type to burp
5 DPO Felt intense cramping, headaches (I don't get headaches), never felt that way before so early before AF
8 DPO Slight breast tenderness, phantom cramps?
9 DPO (TODAY) Darken areolas, with tiny bumps around the perimeter, intense sore breast in morning.
13DPO still BFN
Period was suppose to be on the 19th.

Today is the 21st and I was having dull cramping, but no sign of blood just milky white discharge. I usually bleed right away after cramping.. Thin I had tiny pin prick needle stabbing in stomach. My breasts are still swollen..theyve never been this swollen before..

But still BFN!

Im hoping for a christmas HPT to reveal BFP. Crossing fingers that AF never shows up

I forgot to update you guys. My blood test came back negative. So I'm jut waiting to O

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->