Finally it's my turn bfp!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Also thankyou you've given me so much hope im 4 days late of :witch: and im getting :bfn: I thought because everyone else is getting :bfp: before or little after their missed period that i definetly wasn't but you waited 2 weeks past your missed period and then look you've got a gorgeous little baby on the way!
GooooodLuck!
R
xxxx

I would honestly keep testing every second day. I had never seen a :bfp: or an evap so when that second line came up i threw the test on the bed and i was shaking so much! I couldnt believe it after all the :bfn:'s!!! Im not sure how long your cycles are etc. Mine were 35 days. I waited and waited and nothing happened. But......... I think that i may have ovulated about a week later in my cycle, which would make me only a week late. Maybe you ovulated later aswell? Then you could be testing too early? Good luck. I really hope its your month :hugs:

Thanks babes lets hope so then i can just around with you hehe!! :happydance:
Congratulations again hunny hope everything goes so well for you!
Lovesyou
xx

Congratulations! I wish you a happy 9 months, with a huge bouncing baby at the end! x

https://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w11/joyfulpsalmist/Congratulations/congratsBFP.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->