• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Finally My First Real Kicks!

Mango

Reaction score
I finally felt my first kicks this week! I was awake in the early hours of the morning watching tv and felt my lil one poking me on my left side. The kicks started to become stronger and I could easily feel them when I placed my hand on my tummy.:headspin:

I was pretty surprised at how strong they were. I've been feeling them off and on all week, always on the left side. Do they tend to kick on one side primarily?

The lil pumpkin is a bit cheeky, as soon as I mention it to someone or move slightly he/she stops. Feel like I'm playing peek-a-boo LOL

Congrats, it's great when you feel the first proper kick!

Mine usually kicks my right ribs, and yes, they totally stop as soon as you mention it :)

Wow it's so exciting isn't it? When my lil one first started kicking (just little pokes) it was mostly on the left side but now I feel them in the center of my uteris and currently on the right side. He's still not kickin enough for me to show anyone though.

I felt my first kicks 3 days ago and yes mine stops as soon as I mention it too...This is all so exciting, isn't it?:happydance:

congrats mango!!!! i felt my first few this week also!!! but dh never got to feel b/c as soon as i would tell him it stopped!!!

Aww its such a lovely feeling isnt it? its so cool when the wriggle so much your belly moves like a jellyfish !!

so if i can feel mine getting stronger--when would hubby typically start:hugs::headspin: to feel them---

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->