Finally Narrowed it Down

CountryMomma

Momma of 3, pregnant with number 4
Reaction score
So DH finally decided to give me some input on his name choices and we have it narrowed down to 6 names for little girl:

Adelaide
Adalynn
Arianna
Bijou (Taking this off the list, I pretty much hate it, was just being nice to DH haha)
Bianca
Carina

My personal favs are Arianna, Bianca, and Carina.

My only reservations with Bianca is we already have a DS with a B name, two DS with D names and a DS with an L name. So we would have two Bs, two Ds and an L. I just don't want Little L to feel left out!

What are your thoughts? Do you think the same letter would matter?

Arianna.

How do you pronounce bijou

I really like Bianca. It's not a name you hear very often, but I think it would work well for a little girl and an adult. Bijou is kind of cute too, but maybe just a little out there.

Love Bianca (like AP said its not too common but lovely name) and Adalyn :)

Bianca was on my list for a while, lovely name. Arianna is also very pretty. My least favourite is Bijou. I dont think little L would feel left out, dont think it matters too much!

I love Arianna, we will be calling our little one Aria if its a girl! X

I don't really know why DH likes Bijou.. it pronounced Bee-Jew. I think it is going to be knocked off my list :) I am kinda in love with Arianna

Adelaide - Makes me think of Marmalade
Adalynn - Prefer Adelynn or Adeline (but pronunciation might be changed)
Arianna - It's okay. LOVE nn Aria though
Bijou (Not a fan but he likes it) - Okay so I thought it was far-fetched when I pronounced it "Bih-jshoe" but with you saying it "bee-jew" just makes me hate it that much more...Sorry
Bianca - Loved this name since I was a little girl
Carina - Actually really like this name as well.

I don't think the letters really matter, but I can see where you're coming from. It also depends what your other children's names are, because sometimes the same letters sound too much and sometimes they flow super nicely.

So I just decided to throw another one in the mix: Camilla with the nn Cami. DH actually likes it so it might be the one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->