finally nausea has taken over my appetite :)

alex_22

Reaction score
I know not something many people are happy about but honestly given half the chance I would of gobbled up my DS haha!! I was worried id end up the size of a house by next week! I remember waking up at half 5 every morning when I was pregnant woth ds and my cousin told me that would probably be when he would wake up for a feed when he was here and it was every morning! this time half 6 every morning I wake up at half 6 I wonder if this will be beans feeding time when its here x

I'm always up by 3:00am, sometimes as early as 2:00am. Hope that's not the case here! I can't remember when my other three would wake up, but for the first few nights, my youngest had her days and nights mixed up. Slept all day, stayed awake, attached to the breast, for 8 hours each night. Then having to get up and play stay-at-home Mommy to two others was CRAZINESS!!!

Anyway, I feel ya. I threw up once last week in the shower, and then until yesterday, my nausea disappeared. Yesterday, I couldn't eat or drink anything without gagging, and I work in food services and every time I opened a package of coffee, I wanted to make a run for it to the bathroom. Later in the day, the water (from my work's dispenser) in my water bottle started tasting like chlorine, so I dumped it and now I have natural spring water in there...much better. It's like this mini-cooler with a sippy lid and holds the equvilant to 8 glasses of water. It's how I ensure I get the recommended amount.

Hope it gets better for you quickly. I just tried to eat toaster strudels at 5am, and made it through one strudel, and two bites of another before needing to put it down from the nausea and gagging.

I dont mind feeling sick stops me eating anything and everything hopefully im not actually sick though I hate being sick! If seems to be dragging already feels like ive been pregnant forever and I only found out 6 days ago haha x

The early days do seem to drag. I've always found it starts going way too fast once you see the heartbeat. I only found out on Thursday, and being in the July group seeing everyone with 5 weeks or 6 weeks tickers, and mine being at only 3 weeks last week, I felt so behind and like I wanted it to speed up a bit, lol. We'll get there.

I want to feel sick already. I'm still only super early and don't normally start getting MS until around 5 weeks, but god I cant wait, one because i'm craving all the wrong foods and nothing is satisfying me. and two If I'm suffering with morning sickness I tend to eat normal healthy foods and yummy foods but within moderation. Also at least i have some sort of connection/visible evidence of being pregnant. Which helps me remain calm. With my previous two pregnancies I vomited ALOT so that I dont want as obviously that's not healthy but feeling sick would be fine haha.

Yes thats me too dont want to actually be sick just feel sick enough to stop me stuffing my face! Ive been eating plenty fruit and veg but still picking at naughty things too I need my mouth stitching shut! Today ive been feeling sick and bloated still managed to eat some chocolate covered Brazil nuts though x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->