Finally.....Ollie slept through!!!

Jem

Reaction score
After 13 weeks of sleepless nights and praying for a solid nights sleep, I get it!!!!! Ollie slept from 10pm-6am. Oh bliss, hope it's not a fluke!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: x

yaaay! Hope it goes good!

great work!! It's so strange you posted this- zac has had a crazy feeding frenzy from 8-10 two nights this week and has gone 11pm to 7am last night! What good boys!

great work!! It's so strange you posted this- zac has had a crazy feeding frenzy from 8-10 two nights this week and has gone 11pm to 7am last night! What good boys!

Hi! How are you? Well done to Zac!!! Our boys like to do things at the same time don't they, it's quite spooky! Due the same day, we both give birth on the same day 2 weeks early and then they sleep through at the same time!!!!! I wonder what other things they've done at the same time? x

God it's freaky isn't it??? Maybe that first tooth will appear on the same day! I'm doing great thanks, things much calmer with zac now, 13 weeks of hard work eh? How are you? And how is ollie? Hope he's doing well after the scare before Xmas. X

Hi! How are you? Well done to Zac!!! Our boys like to do things at the same time don't they, it's quite spooky! Due the same day, we both give birth on the same day 2 weeks early and then they sleep through at the same time!!!!! I wonder what other things they've done at the same time? x

Well done Ollie. I bet that was bliss!

hope it continues fir you :) and if it does send him to speak to jacob xxx

God it's freaky isn't it??? Maybe that first tooth will appear on the same day! I'm doing great thanks, things much calmer with zac now, 13 weeks of hard work eh? How are you? And how is ollie? Hope he's doing well after the scare before Xmas. X

Glad you're ok, we are too thanx and Ollie is a million times better after all that at xmas thanx. Just need to get his suspected milk allergy sorted now bless him. We'll have to keep tabs on all the firsts to see if Ollie and Zac do them at the same time. Would be quite funny! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->