Finally!!!!! OMG

Bumber

Expecting Twins
Reaction score
Hey Everyone

After over three years of trying and various ops and treatments yesterday I finally got our BFP.

Decided to test on Monday as wanted to just know if I was out this month. There was a bit of a funny story attached. Picked DH up from football and he wanted me to drop his mates home. So by the time we got to the shop it was shut. Ended up sending him to the local shop where he buys this cheap test. Got home and did it. It was negative so chucked it out.

Yesterday I was emptying the bin when it fell on the floor. With two lines!! Almost fell over with excitement.

Sent DH out again to get a Digi and then that didnt work. I was like is someone having a laugh here?! So I went off and bought two other brands. and there we have it. BFP... Little Bumber is due on 10th Sept!!

What an amazing late Xmas pressie and start to 2010.

Much love to everyone!!

Love Bumber xx

congratulations its lovely to hear success stories like this one. I am due to have a lap& dye end of jan & im so nervous what they will find & scared of the procedure too! xx

Aww Congratulations hun! So pleased for you! xx

Wow what an amazing story - Congratulations.
Gives the rest of us lots of hope x

congratulations its lovely to hear success stories like this one. I am due to have a lap& dye end of jan & im so nervous what they will find & scared of the procedure too! xx

Hey Dancing Katy

Thanks. Good luck with the lap. you will be fine. How long have you been trying ?Best wishes Bumb x

Wow what an amazing story - Congratulations.
Gives the rest of us lots of hope x

Never ever give up hope honey. We were heading for IVF as thought this was our only option and are both still stunned that it has worked!! xxx

Awwwh congratulations babe! :happydance:

So amazing that September bubba's are being diagnosed
already! :thumbup:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member