Finally + OPK..... or not? cd 28, help!

hoping4three

Reaction score
I've been testing since cd 11. All tests prior to cd 17 were nearly identical to cd 17 in the attached photo. The test lines seem to get progressively darker, (progression doesn't seem like a surge to me.) does it work this way? Do you think this afternoon's test (cd 28) is positive? I think the test line is lighter but it's the closest I've been to anything that resembles positive. Why is it so late in my cycle? I've had irregular cycles since an ep when I was 20. Sometimes it's like clockwork and other times I will go three months (or anything in between) without af. :wacko: Last cycle was near three months. I finally used ept weeks est. and got a + 1-2, then a + 2-3. Due to history of ep had blood hcg, levels decreasing=chemical pregnancy. AF came two days later.

We have been TTC for a little over a year but never tracking symptoms. I decided to start after cp. We've been trying for too long, not to mention at 31 I should really be a little more in tune with my body than I am.

A lot of questions I know! I'm new to this and driving myself crazy. Hoping for clarification or confirmation....something :-k

Attachments

• 20140520_123702.jpg
    20140520_123702.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 27
I tested again at 6pm and line was significantly lighter. Hoping afternoon test was a positive and will O soon. Please let me know if you think the last test strip in the photo is a +. This test was at 12pm today and like I said at 6pm today it was much lighter (same fluid intake for both).

Just took a look. The control line on your last test still looks a tad darker but barely. Hope you O'd or will sooon. Have you been tested for PCOS? Sounds like you may have it with your crazy cycles.

I thought control line was darker too, just hopeful I guess. I got discouraged when I tested again in the evening and the test line was much lighter. I'm temping, hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised in the next few days.

I've only had a biopsy of uterine lining. Doc says hormones out of whack and basically said she will not do anything other than birth control pills to fix it until I lose weight. She said she thinks if I lose weight the hormones will balance on their own. Obviously ttc and don't want to take birth control. Unfortunately I'm an emotional eater and ttc, with a two year old son and 15 year old daughter. These things combined make for a lot of different emotions a given day :p I was down to a size 14 last year and am now back to 18/20. It's difficult for me, I guess I'm just going to have to buckle down and make it happen.

Ha just looked it up and see that PCOS, obesity and imbalanced hormones go hand in hand. I started my diet again yesterday.... Looks like I'm in for the long haul ;). Thank you for replying to my post. You've got my thoughts in check, I needed it.

I have PCOS and needed help to conceive our second daughter. We weren't using any protection after she was born because I figured we would need help again. I started to diet for a wedding I was going to be in and lost 20lbs in about 5 weeks. The next thing I knew I was pregnant. A little bit of weight loss can make a big difference. I am hoping since coming off the pill I won't be all out of whack again. Fingers crossed for us both to get our BFP's.

That's motivating! I lost about 60 lbs and have gained all of it back over the past year. Hearing that it worked for you makes me optimistic and want to work harder, thank you.

BBT has not changed, still hoping. OPK test lines are very faint again, who knows I guess.

I haven't been on any kind of birth control since my ectopic 11 years ago so I don't know how that works but hoping for the best for you and thanks again for the encouraging works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->