Finally part of the club.

dontworry

LTTTC
Reaction score
I got my very first ever BFP on Thursday, March 1st, exactly a week ago!

This is exciting for multiple reasons including being diagnosed with Endometriosis, previously TTC'ing for 6 years, diagnosed as Infertile, and had not been trying to get pregnant at all for over a year now (I am not with the person I had been TTC with, either). I never, ever thought I'd be posting on the first-trimester board.

It has already been a very eventful week for me! On Tuesday I went to Planned Parenthood for a verification of pregnancy for insurance reasons, and yup, I sure am pregnant. Unfortunately, they were really concerned with the levels of pain that I experience on a daily basis due to Endometriosis and said that I should get checked out asap by a doctor. However, I live in a small county and nobody could see me, so off to the ER it was to check for an ectopic pregnancy. After 5 hours in the ER, they determined that my tubes were clear and that there was a small sac growing in my uterus and I had an HCG level of 1,541. My followup is on Monday and I'm hoping those numbers are much higher by then.

I'm due sometime between November 5th and November 17th, depending on last menstrual cycle or supposed ovulation date (I haven't been tracking so I don't know when that was). I'm really excited to be here and hope I get a chance to make some new friends or pregnancy buddies. I have been a member here since 2010 but haven't been active in a few years due to the stresses of watching all of my friends successfully get pregnant while I sat in the background waiting. This time, it's finally my turn. :happydance:

My symptoms so far have been nausea (no vomiting, just nauseous on and off throughout the day, especially when I am overheated or there is pressure on my boobs or tummy), sore boobs (though this lessened a bit today), and last week I was getting headaches for a few days in a row likely due to hormones. I'm actually feeling pretty good now, even with my nausea!

huge congratulations! You've been through a lot. I hope you enjoy a h&h 9 mo.

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy healthy 9 months! <3

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :hugs:

Big congrats on your long awaited BFP! Come join us on the November Autumn babies thread!

Massive congrats I was LTTTC #3 off and on for 16 years it feels great when it finally happens but also nerve wracking as well :hugs:

No way jess! Congratulations long time no talk!! Do you have a journal yet!!! :happydance: I am beyond thrilled for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->