finally positive?

sexxy_jessi09

ttc, mom of 1 son, mc-2
Reaction score
I could have sworn i had a positive a lot sooner inthe month but im completely lost now :( fyi the pic is upside down sorry.

Im currently on day 20. my periods are still wacky from a mc in may so but they have been a 32 to 34 day cycle lately. I swore i had a + opk on day 9 but im unsure, im completely lost on if ive already ovd or if im getting ready to, i had signs of ov on day 9 but im still unsure.

Attachments

• IMAG0803.jpg
    IMAG0803.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 31
Yep this is possibly an example of when women get a positive LH surge, but do not ovulate.

In order to make sure you ovulate, you'll have to bbt chart and watch for the thermal shift. (Just plot the temps in Fertility Friend or TCOYF).

That's the bad part about opks, they can't assure you that you've ovulated, and bbt won't tell you you've ovulated until it's too late to make a baby.

I use both so I have a cross reference :)

:dust:

Ok so im positive I ovd last night! I had a really dark +opk and severe ov pain on my right side. Also cervix was high, soft and medium open plus cm increase :) woke up with sort stuffy/ runny nose and it sounds gross but ive had weird super slippery clear stretchy mucus from my nose, is this normal during ovulation? I seem to get it every month so im guessing it is lol

Ok so im positive I ovd last night! I had a really dark +opk and severe ov pain on my right side. Also cervix was high, soft and medium open plus cm increase :) woke up with sort stuffy/ runny nose and it sounds gross but ive had weird super slippery clear stretchy mucus from my nose, is this normal during ovulation? I seem to get it every month so im guessing it is lol

Sounds like it could be normal for you hun. :) I have an idea when I'm Ov'd as I get moody. :thumbup:

I think it is normal for me :) and I had a super dark opk today, darker than yesterdays. The test line was way darker than the control line :) im no longer confused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->