Finally posted on Facebook !

fluffyblue

Loving being mommy
Reaction score
Hi ladies

Just wondered if anyone was on Facebook.

Im on have been for ages but I never talk about my losses on their just never felt able to or really didnt want anyone to know but part of my grieving process is to talk alot !

So ive joined some groups on Facebook and gonna start posting on their walls.

However I just wondered if anyone wanted to add me on FB and maybe we can share our normal lives with each other as well as our private lives on here (ie our emotions etc - i feel safer posting in BnB four walls than FB when im down and upset) just thought we mayget to know each other better, dont worry I would never post anything on your page about losses or BnB xxx

Bless you heather. I'll pm you :)

Do you know wot im just tempted to put on FB Heather Sperry IS OVULATING lol

Can you imagine all the comments :rofl: :rofl: they wouldnt have a clue what I was talking about but yet its a monumental milestone for us gals !

Ha ha, I am with you on this - i don't like mentioning this on FB either. I will PM you my link so please add me. x x

My link is
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&id=629085989
Easier then typin me in lol x

I'm on there, spend far too much time on Facebook, I love it :)

If anyone would like a link to my page please drop me a PM and I'll pass it on to you. I don't mention anything on there about TTC or here anyway. This place is ,like my little sanctuary where I am safe from prying eyes :winkwink:

im on aswell i have some people on so if anyone wants to add me pm :)
heres the link to the group aswell in case any of ye want to join, its run by very nice people https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=72614382194&ref=ts

I'm there. only family know about my MMC, in fact my dad and older brother still don't know just my younger brother and OHs family :). will pm you fluffy x

im on it, search for kim anderson, pic of me and my mate, sometimes i use fb as a wall, to pretend im okay...then i come on here and im not hiding anymore!:(

I've sent you a friend request Charlotte but forgot to say who I am! I have a yellow dress on in my picture and am with my OH.

good idea! I NEVER put this stuff on FB will PM you xx

I've lowered my privacy settings for a while so you can all find me [now edited]. My pic is the same as profile pic on here. You'll see that I'm quite open about the effect Ruby has had on my life xx

im on it, search for kim anderson, pic of me and my mate, sometimes i use fb as a wall, to pretend im okay...then i come on here and im not hiding anymore!:(

Kim theres quite a few, where u from hun x

Got you added fluffy :)

If anyone else wants to add then feel free ... Debbie Greasby (who would have guessed from my Bandb name lol)

Great idea....i do the same....happy and normal on FaceStalk but an emotional wreck on BnB!! I've met some of the best girls on here so far :) Claire Daniels Tipton, there's only one :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->