Finally posted on Facebook !

Thanks for the adds girls. I'm sure I've missed some of you LOL x

Hi

This is a great idea! im on if anyone wants to add me. Im Jessica Parkin same picture as on here. Im exactly the same ill only talk about our miscarriage on here!

xxx

Do you know wot im just tempted to put on FB Heather Sperry IS OVULATING lol

Can you imagine all the comments :rofl: :rofl: they wouldnt have a clue what I was talking about but yet its a monumental milestone for us gals !

Hi Heather, It's Lauren - I started the July babies thread on FB but I deleted everyone and left the group in haste after my mc. I'll send you another friend request now if that's ok?

x

I'm on Facebook as well...send me a PM and I will send you a link! This is a GREAT idea...

Do you know wot im just tempted to put on FB Heather Sperry IS OVULATING lol

Can you imagine all the comments :rofl: :rofl: they wouldnt have a clue what I was talking about but yet its a monumental milestone for us gals !

Hi Heather, It's Lauren - I started the July babies thread on FB but I deleted everyone and left the group in haste after my mc. I'll send you another friend request now if that's ok?

x

Hi hun do you know what there is something jinxed with starting a "due month" thread in first trimester, I started two and have miscarried both times, you started one and MC, a friend of mine started June and MC - its totally weird, needless I shall not be doing another !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->