Finally Pregnant- Update

brittanyaliss

Hi there
Reaction score
Hey everyone
I just thought I would come with an update on this pregnancy and ask a few questions.. I found out I was pregnant on Sept 11, and had my HCG tested that Sunday the 14th which came back with low numbers of 46. The Drs weren't to worried because AF was due Sat the 13th which means I was extremely early. I'm going to post in order what they have been since
9-14-14= 46
9-15-14=70
9-16-14=120
9-17-14= 246
9-20-14=773
9-23-14=3123

On the 20th at exactly 5 weeks 0 days I had a sonogram and they were able to identify a sac in my uterus and a corpus luteum on my right side and told me that I would be seeing a yolk sac in the upcoming days and a heartbeat at 6 weeks (I am scheduled for a soon on OCT 1st). if everything continued to rise naturally.. I have been so scared and have been paniking with the fear that something might go wrong. It has taking 6 whole years to get this miracle and I just want everything to go right.
I haven't had any SPOTTING, OR BLEEDING and the Drs. aren't worried about anything. Actually I think they think Im nuts for worrying the way I am. But I can't help it. I have taken more than 100 test and my fiancé just wants me to calm down. But honestly how can I be calm when Ive suffered from infertility for so long? Have any of you gone through this? If so please help me. Im slowly losing my mind!
BTW I am still testing every morning.. :cry:

I was exactly the same tested often. My son is truly a miracle since I have only one ovary one tube and I had an ectopic in the same tube. You just have to take one day at time Hun

Ooh and Congrats !!!

I was exactly the same tested often. My son is truly a miracle since I have only one ovary one tube and I had an ectopic in the same tube. You just have to take one day at time Hun

Ooh and Congrats !!!

It melts my heart to hear storied like yours. And just an update Sac, yolk sac and fetal pole were all visible yesterday at the hospital. I'm so hormonal these days. :cry:

Sorry disappeared for a bit, but I'm so glad that everything is going great :) any pics of your little bean

Congratulations!!! What an Inspiration to others

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->