Finally Pregnant- Update

brittanyaliss

Hi there
Reaction score
Hey everyone
I just thought I would come with an update on this pregnancy and ask a few questions.. I found out I was pregnant on Sept 11, and had my HCG tested that Sunday the 14th which came back with low numbers of 46. The Drs weren't to worried because AF was due Sat the 13th which means I was extremely early. I'm going to post in order what they have been since
9-14-14= 46
9-15-14=70
9-16-14=120
9-17-14= 246
9-20-14=773
9-23-14=3123

On the 20th at exactly 5 weeks 0 days I had a sonogram and they were able to identify a sac in my uterus and a corpus luteum on my right side and told me that I would be seeing a yolk sac in the upcoming days and a heartbeat at 6 weeks (I am scheduled for a soon on OCT 1st). if everything continued to rise naturally.. I have been so scared and have been paniking with the fear that something might go wrong. It has taking 6 whole years to get this miracle and I just want everything to go right.
I haven't had any SPOTTING, OR BLEEDING and the Drs. aren't worried about anything. Actually I think they think Im nuts for worrying the way I am. But I can't help it. I have taken more than 100 test and my fiancé just wants me to calm down. But honestly how can I be calm when Ive suffered from infertility for so long? Have any of you gone through this? If so please help me. Im slowly losing my mind!
BTW I am still testing every morning.. :cry:

Hey Hun congrats ! You found out the same day as me so we are at the same cycle and preg dates and everything!
I don't have the ultrasound till October 7th regardless of previous ectopic and have t had any hcg but your numbers look good to me!
As for worrying I'm the same as you, I keep going. From being very excited to low depressed about miscarriage and that it's not going to work out. Doesn't help iv had a bit of spotting on and off but only very very light and mainly brown with slight pink.

We should try to keep each other same through this hahaxx

Maybe we can be bump buddies. Sometimes thats all you need to keep your head clear. BTW Congrats.

:hugs: Congrats to you both... I'm just a few days ahead of you. Your numbers look great and similar to mine. I had a mmc earlier this year and the Dr. has been more involved from the day I got the positive test. I go in tomorow for an U/S to make sure things are looking good. I'll be 6weeks and hoping we'll see the baby and HB but I have to keep in mind it might be a bit early. I was testing every day for two weeks and eased up this week. I did a CB digital yesterday and it said 3+ weeks so that makde me happy... and I hope tomorrow ... shows some positive signs.

3w 5d = 13 dpo = 88 HCG
4w 5d = 19 dpo = 1118 HCG
5w 0d = 22 dpo = 3903 HCG

congratulations!

Now... step away from the sticks!! Those tests are at some point going to get lighter due to the hook effect and as hard as it is ....right now you are pregnant :thumbup: You are growing a little person and you need to drop your stress levels and relax! Your numbers are great and all is fine.

I know all about LTTTC i completely get how your feeling right now - i felt it all too, but honestly one day at a time is another day closer to holding your little one. If god forbid anything was going to change there will be nothing you can do about it and stressing out is not good for either of.

Enjoy each day as it comes... it gets easier i promise x

congratulations!

Now... step away from the sticks!! Those tests are at some point going to get lighter due to the hook effect and as hard as it is ....right now you are pregnant :thumbup: You are growing a little person and you need to drop your stress levels and relax! Your numbers are great and all is fine.

I know all about LTTTC i completely get how your feeling right now - i felt it all too, but honestly one day at a time is another day closer to holding your little one. If god forbid anything was going to change there will be nothing you can do about it and stressing out is not good for either of.

Enjoy each day as it comes... it gets easier i promise x

I needed to read this. Thank you do very much. I am an emotional wreck these days.

You and I basically have the same story, lol. I had 6 years of unexplained infertility, I had 3 miscarriages in those years when I did manage to get pregnant. I'm finally pregnant now and in a few days will be in my 3rd trimester. There is no way of knowing how terrifying it can be to be pregnant after losses and infertility unless you have been there. I bought so many pregnancy tests that I didn't even have to ask for them at the dollar store, the clerk would just ask me how many I wanted, and now they all know me by name!!! Every single day that I am pregnant is an accomplishment. But here I am, long past viability, and I'm still pregnant, baby is still healthy. Miracles do happen <3 So hopefully our stories remain similar :)

Would love to be. Bump buddies! I'm so bloated I can't do up my trousers hahahaha and my boss keeps looking at me weirdly
Did you get your bloods done because of trying for so long? They won't do mine I wish I could. Find out what they are

I had some spotting which has gone now- if it comes back I'm gonna ask for bloods I think

I had bloods done in the hospital and because they were low at 1st they just keep testing them although now everything seems to be going normally.

You and I basically have the same story, lol. I had 6 years of unexplained infertility, I had 3 miscarriages in those years when I did manage to get pregnant. I'm finally pregnant now and in a few days will be in my 3rd trimester. There is no way of knowing how terrifying it can be to be pregnant after losses and infertility unless you have been there. I bought so many pregnancy tests that I didn't even have to ask for them at the dollar store, the clerk would just ask me how many I wanted, and now they all know me by name!!! Every single day that I am pregnant is an accomplishment. But here I am, long past viability, and I'm still pregnant, baby is still healthy. Miracles do happen <3 So hopefully our stories remain similar :)

That is truly a miracle. I guess I'm just scared because throughout the whole 6yrs of trying I didn't even get pregnant once, and because of that my anxiety level is up. Each day I wake up still pregnant is a good day for me. And if this is what it's going to take for me to get to the end, so be it. I prayed for this miracle and at this point all I can do is my best to allow things to flow naturally. Your story is inspirational. Thanks for sharing.

Today at 6 weeks 0 days they were able to see the Sac, Yolk Sac and fetal pole with some flickering.. Fetal pole was to small to measure heart rate so they didn't document. But I have an official ultrasound on Oct 1st. Everything has been progressing and I couldn't be happier. HCG was 9660:happydance:

Yayyy I'm so pleased for you :)

If your like me though ul just worry between scans lol

I got my first one 7th October - hope babies in the right place this time x

Today at 6 weeks 0 days they were able to see the Sac, Yolk Sac and fetal pole with some flickering.. Fetal pole was to small to measure heart rate so they didn't document. But I have an official ultrasound on Oct 1st. Everything has been progressing and I couldn't be happier. HCG was 9660:happydance:

Congrats! :dance: what a relief right!!!

I had a miscarriage last year. I also have endometriosis, so my fertility was always something I wasn't sure about. I'm pregnant now but I always worry, I get nervous every time I go to the toilet and I'm terrified of my first ultrasound!

I have no idea of my levels, I really don't want to know. I'm a weird sort of, "Go away doctors, let me look after my bean!" Not logical, I know, but it's a weird sort of instinct. I get my first scan in a week or so.

I had a miscarriage last year. I also have endometriosis, so my fertility was always something I wasn't sure about. I'm pregnant now but I always worry, I get nervous every time I go to the toilet and I'm terrified of my first ultrasound!

I have no idea of my levels, I really don't want to know. I'm a weird sort of, "Go away doctors, let me look after my bean!" Not logical, I know, but it's a weird sort of instinct. I get my first scan in a week or so.

I'm so deeply sorry for your loss. I can understand why you would be so afraid after what you've been through and there is no judgement here. The only thing I will say is that I hope and pray that everything turns out for you this time around and that there is a strong heartbeat the day you go in for your first scan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->