finally pregnant?

venomkyss

Reaction score
Around the first of the month, I had light bleeding. My period wasn't due for another week so it was strange for me, even more so because I have PCOS and have never had an early period before. All the signs say implantation bleeding. It was brownish or light pink and lasted 4 days. Along with it I have had headaches, extreme exhaustion, frequent urination, queasiness and mood swings. I was supposed to start my cycle 3 days ago but it didn't happen as of yet. I tested and it said negative. Would it be too early to show up on a test?

It's not too early for a test, try getting a more sensitive one. But maybe you just have low hCG levels, some women never get positive HPTs.

Does one day make a difference? And should it show up if I took it at any time in the day? I did use fmu for my test yesterday.

Around the first of the month, I had light bleeding. My period wasn't due for another week so it was strange for me, even more so because I have PCOS and have never had an early period before. All the signs say implantation bleeding. It was brownish or light pink and lasted 4 days. Along with it I have had headaches, extreme exhaustion, frequent urination, queasiness and mood swings. I was supposed to start my cycle 3 days ago but it didn't happen as of yet. I tested and it said negative. Would it be too early to show up on a test?

Do you know when you ovulated by chance? Most women say if you have symptoms you would also test positive but that wasn't the case for me anyway. Those are all great signs of pregnancy but depending on what kind of test you took or your dpo you may be getting a negative. Also is it possible that was ovulation spotting? That bleeding/spotting you described sounds exactly what happened to me a few times and had I not been charting I would have assumed it was beginning of AF or IB. Maybe with the timing you are describing that would make more sense to. On the upside if it is O spotting that is an excellent fertility sign!

I'm not actually sure when I ovulated. I've never been able to tell. My last three cycles have been about 30 days apart, so I assumed I was early and given the amount I bled, I also assumed implantation. Though I guess it could be ovulation. I'm just surprised because I've never had this before, except when pregnant with my daughter. The test I used was from dollar store. It says it's a 20 mlu sensitivity.

I'm not actually sure when I ovulated. I've never been able to tell. My last three cycles have been about 30 days apart, so I assumed I was early and given the amount I bled, I also assumed implantation. Though I guess it could be ovulation. I'm just surprised because I've never had this before, except when pregnant with my daughter. The test I used was from dollar store. It says it's a 20 mlu sensitivity.

Those test are supposed to be pretty good although I never used them personally. The waiting game suck for sure and I will stalk your thread to see if you end up getting a bfp:happydance: Please update us either way so we now what became of your situation and good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->