Finally ready!!

bean85

Reaction score
After years of debate (our son is 7!) Me and hubby have finally decided to try for baby no2! We have decided to start around TTC around August as it works well for my maternity pay then. Just so happy and excited, wishing the months away now! Anyone else trying similar time??

Hi Hun we where ttc but given where we are at in the year & what would be winter due dates we have decided to wait till May/June. For us too it's ttc #2 our DD is 5 in July. Was/still am kind of worried for age gaps. But my hubby has only just really come round to the idea of ttc for number 2. Took us over a year 1st time but we'll see when may comes around. Here's to the wait x

Yay! Congratulations on taking the first step! My DH and I haven't officially decided to try for #4 yet. We wanted to have medical advice since this will be my 4th C Section.
We have 3 girls, but gender is not our reason, it would be whether we want an even larger family or not. What were the main deciding factors for you? (Besides obviously having another little one to love:baby:)

Congratulations, that’s so exciting! Like the previous poster, what made up your minds to have another one?

Me and my husband have 2. He is perfectly content but I am not. Our oldest is 5 and our youngest is 1. We use the pull out method during my fertile period and go all out the rest of the time so every month, I pray I ovulated early or his swimmers hang around longer than normal!

For us, we think evening out the numbers will be nice. Each child would have a buddy on walks, trips, and just a built in friend at school. :hugs2:
Also, we thought that we would possibly regret not going for it. We wouldn’t ever regret having a child, but would probably regret not going for it.

Congrats! Me and my hubby are planning our first. Do you believe that imagining the gender of the child can affect really the gender :d I want a girl and try to imagine girlish things and pink dresses :d

Congrats! Our daughter will be 6 this year so similar age to your little boy. I’m still conflicted as to when to start trying as we were going to try in April, then brought it forward to Feb but then felt that due to my work I should wait a bit longer. So it could well be March or April - maybe after then! But excited all the same!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->